Out of time

§Medusa§
§Two months later§

My eyes shot open at the sound of some sort of thundering, I immediately sat up and looked out the window...the sky is filled with clouds that carry the anger of Zeus.

A big smile appeared on my lips; I jumped out of bed and rushed through the magic that appears to be a window. I looked up at the sky with tears in my eyes—this is the first time I see clouds like these ones since I was confined to this place.

The hair on my skin rose and I immediately turned around to find all my little babies rushing my way "Babies!" My feet rushed me to them as the tears poured down my cheeks, tears of joy. "My little ones!" I knelt down on the sand once I reached them and Azara, the oldest one, slithered up my left arm "What is it, Azara?" I frowned as she wrapped around my neck like Alec does when he wants to be turned into a necklace.

All of the beautiful snakes in front of me seemed scared to death, which is understandable since we haven't seen rain in centuries but there's nothing to be scared of because I'm here with them "Little ones, it's okay," I gave them a reassuring smile "it's just going to be a bit of water if it does rain and nothing will—" water commenced pouring down the sky in a violent manner, and the wind commenced blowing. "Okay! Everyone inside!" I shouted, getting up "I'll make you guys some smoo—"

"Medusa!" The deep voice called out my name, and made the ground rumble—it paralyzed me.

"Azara, go inside," I whispered but she only unwrapped herself from my throat and moved to my left shoulder. "Azara—"

"What have you been telling my nephews?!" He shouted; the amounts of fright in my body haven't been this grand in centuries, not even when Hermès visits.

I slowly turned around, trying to keep a strong footing and not show how affected I am by his presence here...although he's always around "I don't know what you mean, Sir," his turquoise eyes are hard to look at and it feels like a punishment to even think about him.

"Don't act stupid," he growled and I immediately took a step back, flinching.

Poseidon stepped out of the water and my eyes immediately went wide "Please, Sir, I've done nothing wrong and I don't know what you're—" I gasped as his hand wrapped around my throat to pick me up.

"It has come to my children's attention that you're the victim in our situation and the only one who could've told them is someone who is in contact with you!" He shouted as his grip tightened which was making it difficult for me to breathe. "You lie and you scheme to stain the image my children—ahh!" He let go of me and groaned in pain as Azara bit his hand.

I fell on my knees and tried to recover my breath "Azara—" my eyes went wide at the sight of the god of the seven seas, gripping my baby girl's body "No, Poseidon, please!" I pleaded, watching my baby squirm.

The god ignored me and gripped Azara's head to separate it from her body as if he was ripping paper "I fucking hate snakes," the monster grunted as he used his forearm to clean some blood that splattered on his face.

A pit formed in my stomach as I watched Azara's body and head fall on the wet sand "NO!" I screamed as I crawled to my baby girl, but before I could reach her, Poseidon pulled me up by my hair "MURDERER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs "LET GO OF ME!" I scratched his wrist but it did nothing to my favor; the god tossed me to a side as if I wasn't a living thing, more of an object.

I landed on my right side and the physical pain was bearable—all I could focus on was stopping him from doing what he did to Azara to the rest of my children "LEAVE THEM ALONE YOU FUCKING COWARD!" I screamed at the top of my lungs to get his wrath to fall upon me and stay there. "YOU BRAINLESS CUNT! WORTHLESS GOD!" Insulting him is not something I would ever do willingly because I don't even like thinking about his name, let alone say it but acting like he didn't crush me and making him even angrier towards me is what it needs to be done to keep my babies safe. "LET ALL YOUR CHILDREN KNOW THAT YOU RAPED ME! YOU LURED ME INTO YOUR TEMPLE WITH FALSE INTENTIONS AND WHEN I PLEADED TO LEAVE YOU PINNED ME UP AGAINST A WALL AND RIPPED MY DRESSINGS TO RAPE ME OVER AND OVER AGAIN!"