Chapter 5 Years passed

10 years passed. Now Bondita lives in London. It is her last year in Law University of London. She has beautifully grown up. She has long hair, Pretty rosy cheeks and of cours her eyes are as deep as sea. She is the most beautiful girl in her university now.

Vinita: arre bondu kaha reh gayi? chal uth jaa. aaj humara final year ka result hain.

Note: Vinita is her bestfriend. She is also from India.

Bondita: Haa arahi hu. Chal jaldi uth ja bondita aaj tera result hain. aaj tu apna or patibabu.. nehi barristerbabu ke sapne ke bilkul qareeb hain. Bas result aa jaye or main barrister ban jayungi.😊😊

BBondita got ready and came downstairs.

Vinita: agayi tu..🤦‍♀️ kitni der kardi. ab chaal jaldi.

Bondita and vinita went to their university. As she entered a boy came and sat into his knees holding a flower

the boy: oh my beautiful girl. I love you a lot. Will you be mine?

Bondita: Sorry. I can't. I don't believe in love and all. I can't accept your proposal.

The boy felt sad and left that place.

Vinita: Tu aisi kiyu hain? bechara ladka kitne piyaar se tujhe propose kiya par tune mana kar diya...😒 pure university ke ladke tujh pe marte hain. or tu hain ki....🙄

Bondita: Accha?😠 Tujhe itna dhukh ho rha hain to tu hi uski girlfriend ban ja😏😏

Vinita: Arre bondu tu to ghussha ho gayi😅 mera matlab woh nehi tha😅😅

Bondita: To kiya matlab tha tera?🤨

Vinita: woh... kuch nehi chal result dekh kar aate hain.

Bondita: ha chaal.

They got the result and as always Bondita topped in whole university and she become gold medalist Barrister.

Bondita in her mind : Finally aaj main ban gayi 😇 Barristerbabu bondita. Mera sapna pura hogaya.

(Her happiness has no bounds)

Vinita also a got good results. Then they went back to their house.

They returned to their house. In their house:

Vinita: chal bondita jaldi se taiyaar ho jate hain. pata hain na aaj university main farewell party hain?

Bondita: haa pata hain. main abhi ready hokar aati hu. tu bhi ready ho ja😊

Bondita get ready. She wears a maroon colour gaon with a messi bun. She looks damn beautiful. Vinita also looking beautiful. she wears a blue gaon.

As they enterd at the party everyone was looking at them. All the mens and womens wear staring at bondita. All the mens were amazed by her beauty.

Suddenly Bondita and vinita heard a noise. They ran towards the voice and they saw a men forcing a girl to dance with him.Bondita saw that and she could not control herself and she slapped that man.