Chapter 88

Bondita warped her arms around his neck.

Bondita : waise itne pagal hain kiya mere piyar main?

Anirudh : koi sakh?....pulling her closer. That moment kids entered.😂😂

Kids : kiya horaha hain...yaha?

They separate with jerk. Kids were looking at them confusingly.

Anirban : kiya kar rahe thei aapdono?

Anidita : or aise daar kiyu gaye?

Bondita : kuch bhi to nehi...😅

Anirudh : ha aise hi... bas baat kar rahe thei...😅

kids : sotti?🤨

Bondita : arre woh sab chodo na. yeh bolo ghar dekha aplogo ne?

Anirudh : kaisa laga?

Kids : ha bohat sundar hain ghar.

Kids went near to them and hugged them. They also hugged them. Anirudh Bondita were looking at eachother hugging the kids.

kids : aab hum yaha hi rahenge na humesa?

Anirudh Bondita : ha bilkul humesa.

After freshen up they got downtairs. Everyone was waiting for them. They all sat on the chairs and have great time. Everyone was happy after so many years the whole family laughed together.

At night kids were sleeping. Bondita was standing at the window and looking at the moon. Anirudh slowly came and hugged her from behind. His jaw was resting on her shoulder. Bondita smiled looking at the moon. Anirudh wishpered in her ear....

Anirudh : bondita....kissing her neck.

Bondita felt shiver at his touch and blussed.

Bondita : hmmm.....

Anirudh : kiya dekh rahi ho?

Bondita : bas chand ko dekh rahi thi.

Anirudh : mere hote huye kisi or ko dekho yeh Anirudh roy Chowdhury ko manzoor nehi.

He said in huskily. Bondita freed herself and turned towards Anirudh. Anirudh looked at her confusingly. Bondita pulled him by his coller.

Bondita : accha?

Anirudh warpped his arms around her waist and pulled her more closer.

Anirudh : haaan...😉

Bondita hugged him resting her head on his chest. Her head was under his jaw. They both were feeling the best feeling in eachother's arms.

Bondita : patibabu kal gaao wale aake hum e dur to nehi kardenge?

Anirudh : kabhi nehi. kisiki itni hinmaat jo Anirudh ko bondita se dur kar sake. main wadah karta hu tumse main kabhi bhi tumhe or baccho ko khudse dur nehi hone dunga. Tum par anch bhi nehi aane dunga even if I have to die for you.

Bondita : hushh...putting her finger on his lips.

Bondita : I don't want you to die for me. I want you to live with me.

Anirudh : yes we will be together till our last breath. I am never gonna leave you again. never ever.

Anirudh kissed her forhead. Bondita looked at him and pressed her lips on his. Anirudh was shocked at her sudden action. Anirudh also respond back. After a long kiss they broke the kiss.

Anirudh : yeh kiya tha...?

Bondita : jaise apko samajh nehi aya kiya tha?

Anirudh : samaj to aya par yakin nehi hua meri sharmili bondita aise...

Bondita : firse yakin dilao kiya?

Anirudh : haan haan zarur.

Bondita held his jaw and anirudh pout his lips. bondita coming nearer anirudh closed his eyes but bondita pushed him on bed and ran from there. Anirudh stood like a dumb there.

Anirudh : yeh bondita bhi na... abhi batatu isse.

Anirudh also ran after her. They were running in whole house and bondita hide herself but anirudh came from behind and picked her in his arms.

Anirudh : aab kaise jayogi mujhse dur?

Bondita : dur jana bhi kon chahta hain apse?

She roam her fingers on his face and made their way on the bottons of his shirt.

Anirudh : bohat badmas ho rahi ho aaj kal....

Bondita : kiya karu apko dekh ke badmasi karne ka maan karta hain?

Anirudh : accha? aab iski saja milegi tumhe.

Bondita : manzoor hain...

Anirudh : thik hain fir bedroom main chalo....

Anirudh went to their room taking bondita in his arms. She hide her face in his chest in shyness. Anirudh smiled.

Anirudh : abhi badi sharam arahi hain apko...

Bondita didn't replied she chuckled. Anirudh also smiled. (me : aab uske badh kiya hua yeh aap samajh hi gaye honge but if you want I can write an extra chapter of that night which will be 18+ as a bonus 🙈)

Then they fought with society together and started a new life which was full of love and Happiness. The barrister couple bring change in society and fulfilled their dream which they saw together.

_____________❤️THE END❤️______________

Thankyou so much guys for giving this ff so much love.well It was my first ff or I say story that I ever wrote in my life. I never thought this ff will get so much love.I know many of you wanted to end this ff on 100th chapter but My board exam is one the way so I can't handle two books together that's why ending and I am really sorry for that but I promise after my exams I will write a new book on our favorite couple "AniDita".

Till then take care and keep reading my another book 💕" AniDita Belongs to each other "💕. Love you guys 😘❤️💞