Chapter 18

2 WEEKS LATER...

Fuck everything. Fuck everyone. Fuck the world. My god, I'm going insane! I haven't touched a human being in weeks. I haven't spoken to anyway in person. I've only really spoken to Eddie on Facetime a few times a week and have been texting Ray-Ray every few days. She's stuck in quarantine with her boyfriend's family and is slowly going insane.

I'm starting to run low on food, even after rationing. I actually spent one day not eating, mostly because I got ridiculously drunk and passed out for an entire day.

I'm bored of watching TV. I'm bored of reading. I'm bored of swimming. I'm bored of just about everything. So now I'm just listening to music at max volume through the surround sound speakers in the living room. The entire house is literally shaking. It's fantastic. Especially while super out of it on drugs. It almost feels like I'm in the middle of an action movie. It's so much fun. I'm just dancing around, letting my limbs flail around, not caring for one second how I look.

I start laughing when I look over and see Asher standing at the door to the backyard. He doesn't look happy. I dance my way over to the door and he just looks at me with this strange and confused look.

"What's up?" I slide the door open.

"The... a... bit." I can only slightly hear him.

"What?" I shout back.

Asher reaches over for my phone on the counter and turns the music off.

"What the fuck?" I reach for my phone, but he pulls it away.

"No. You're annoying the entire neighborhood."

"So...?" He just looks at me.

"What are you on?" He looks stern and serious.

"What? Are you my new mommy?"

"Spencer..."

"It's just some PCP."

"Spencer!"

"God! Shut up!" I step forward and kiss him.

"What the fuck?" He pushes me back.

"What? I don't have Covid. I haven't seen another human in weeks. And you're very safe and mature so I doubt you have it."

"Spencer..."

"I'm horny. I'm sure you are."

"I... I'm..." He seems so flustered, so cute.

I push him up against the door. Our lips connect. It hits like a ton of bricks as he begins to kiss back. It feels so good. He grabs me by my hips and pushes me back. I run my hands through his soft hair, yanking it back. I begin kissing his neck. He moans. I then push him back. We just look at each other for a second before starting to take our clothes off.

"Condom?" Asher asks after throwing his shirt to the ground.

"Always." As I begin unzipping my pants I run over to the other room and grab a condom from my backpack.

I throw the condom to Asher as he throws his boxers away. He just smiles. We walk back up to each other and begin kissing again. He reaches down and slides the condom on.

"God, you're sexy." I moan as I step back and look at his body.

He's definitely muscled up a bit.

I grab him and place him on the dining room table. I grab his head and begin kissing him again. Then I push him down. I run my hands up his body, then back down. I squeeze his abs. He laughs a little, tickled. I climb up and on top of him. He smiles as I look down at him. I waste no time as I reach down and grab his penis. I move up and slide him into me.

"Oh..." Asher moans.

I reach up and grab the chandelier right above my head. I start to slowly move up and down. He reaches forward and grabs my penis, starting to stroke it.

"Oh yeah..." I moan as Asher grips my balls with his other hand.

7 MINUTES LATER...

"God..." Asher is moaning louder.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Seconds away."

"Same."

"Oh... Oh..." Louder and louder. "Oh! God..." He basically screams as he climaxes.

I let go of the chandelier. Asher lets go of my penis and I grab it. I start jerking off. Faster and faster.

"Ugh..." I moan as I shoot cum over Asher's chest and stomach.

"Damn." Asher licks his lips and stares up at the ceiling.

I slide up and off, standing up off the table. I stretch a little.

"That was fun. I've missed it." Asher sits up.

"Yeah. You've improved."

"So have you." He just looks at me and smiles. "I've missed this." I grab his shirt and throw it at him.

"You can go now."

"What? Spencer..."

"Trash can is over by the paper towels." I put my shirt on, expecting him to leave, but he doesn't. "Have you gone deaf since I last saw you?"

"Really Spencer?" He stands up off the table.

"Yeah?"

"Come on... What's happened to you?" He tries getting closer to me, but I step back.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You've changed." That pisses me off.

"I've changed?" I step up to him. "Don't you dare try to say I've changed!" I get in his face.

"I know..." He looks scared and small. "I could've handled things better. But you... you ran away."

"If I didn't run away..." I get really quiet and intense. "I would've done something I would've regretted."

"You should've stayed to talk things out. We could've solved it."

"You didn't want me to." I turn away from him.

"Are you kidding me?"

"No! I'm not! Don't you dare try to turn this on me! I did nothing! You screwed up! You fucked another guy! And then blamed me!"

"It was a mistake!"

"A mistake that you never once took responsibility for!"

"Well, I am now." He gets closer to me.

"It's too late." I walk over to the door and open it.

"Spencer..."

"You can go now." He walks over to me.

"I hope you'll give me the chance to make it up to you," I say nothing. "See you around."

He walks out and I slam the door shut on him, locking the door.