Chapter 2

*Okay! Sorry for taking SO long! I had spring break and was relaxing a bit. I'm sorry forgive me :( love you all!*

"I don't know Ella..." My mom trails off. I have asked this whole week and she keeps brushing it off.

"Mom please." I groan and elongate my words. "This is an amazing, once in a lifetime opportunity." I whine as she scrolls her eyes over the paper I've shown her at least fifty times.

She sighs rubbing her forehead; "You'll be gone a while..."

"I'll be okay Mom! Please!?" I start getting excited.

She sighs again, but slowly nods. I jump in the air screaming like a five year old who gets to go to Disney World.

"Thank you mom I love you so much!" I squeeze her tightly as she smiles and nods again. I rush to my room and pull out my suitcase from under my bed.

Yeah it's three weeks away but I like to plan ahead. I place all the needed items I won't use until the trip in the suitcase. I throw in clothes I won't use till then and put in some random things I may or may not use.

I smile at the very little work I did and happily trotted downstairs. My mom had made dinner already. I sit down at the table and talk about my trip and how much fun I'll have. Now I just have to wait for three weeks.
__

"I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight!" I sing as I pack the remaining items that need to be put into my suitcases and zip them up. I squeal as I take one downstairs then the other and set them by the door.

Today is the day.

I go into the kitchen and make myself cereal and sit down at the breakfast bar. I ate as quickly as I possibly could. My mom walked downstairs fully dressed in a nice outfit and her hair down with lose curls. She makes herself a coffee and watches me clean my dish.

"In a rush I see?" She laughs at my urgency to finish. I nod and race upstairs to look at myself one last time.

Jean shorts that go to my upper half of my thigh, white tank tucked in, my Nike running shoes, hair pulled up in a french braid, only very light makeup on. Everything is in place. I point out a few flaws but don't manage to fix them when my mom calls me downstairs to leave. I shut my door and rush down the stairs. I hop in shotgun and jump in my seat as my mom starts the car. I smile so wide I'm sure I hurt my cheek muscle.

"Off we go!" My mom says happily.

*okay that sucked I'm sorry :((( don't hate me this will get better!*