Chapter 6

*Sort've a double update! Lol okay enjoy :) Oh and our hot little boy on the side/top :)))*

"What do you mean by feelings?" I look at him directly. He doesn't answer. I sit waiting for a reply but instead he takes his and my trash and throws it away and leaves. I sit in a sort of shock and curious mood for a while.

What did he mean by feelings? Did he like me? Or did he mean a friendship? Things tossed in my mind of what he exactly meant as I got up and walked back to my room. I get onto my floor and see girls chatting on the hallway floor. I try not to make any contact and walk past. I almost get to my room when I hear a voice.

"Hey what's your name?" I turn and see a blonde haired girl with straight hair looking right at me. The two brunettes and the red head look over as well. I stand there hesitating to speak.

"Well?" She asks.

"I- uh it's Ella." I stutter. She smiles and nods.

"Nice name. I'm Courtney." She tells me.

"I'm Jacy." The dark haired brunette says.

"I'm Holly." The red head says after.

"And I'm Madison." The light haired brunette says lastly. I wave and they all smile at me.

"Well it was nice to meet you all." I say turning around.

"Wait." Courtney says. I turn back to face her.

"Sit." She pats the spot next to her. I look at the spot, deciding if I should or not, then walk over and sit down.

"So where did you come from?" She asks.

"Baton Rouge." I say shyly.

"Oh. We are from Raleigh, North Carolina." Jacy says, her voice louder than before.

"That's cool." I say, not having anything else to answer her with.

We talked for about ten or so more minutes when I say I am gonna take a nap, but really I was just uncomfortable and wanted to go to my room. They decided to take naps too and go into their room that's only three doors from mine. I wait till they get in their room then walk towards mine so they don't know where exactly my room is.

As I am about to walk into my room the door across from me opens. I turn and see Dylan there slightly shocked that I'm there too.

"Hi." I say and barely wave. He nods and quickly walks down the hall away from me. I almost call him out for the "feeling" thing but decide against it.I shrug it off and go into my room. I sit on my bed and pull out my laptop. I go online and surf the Internet for a while then drift asleep.

...

I wake up around 5:30 and get up and fix my hair. I walk out for dinner. I walk to the elevator room and see Dylan sitting there waiting to go down. I stand awkwardly far from him so he doesn't notice me. He has his earbuds in.

The elevator opens and he walks in. I, thinking about how awkward it would be, decide to wait for the next one. It stay open longer than usual. Suddenly Dylan's head pokes out.

"You coming or not?" He asks.

"Oh. Uh yeah." I slowly say as I step towards the elevator. I get in silently and I go to the corner and stand patiently waiting for the elevator to go down.

As the door closes my mind starts to think about the feelings again. This is my chance to ask him.

"Are you ever going to tell me what you meant by feelings?" I ask in a almost stubborn tone. He doesn't say anything.

"I know you heard me." I said getting irritated.

He turns to face me and comes closer to me. His hoodie falls slightly off. His bright brown eyes sparkle with the elevator light shining.

"I can't become friends with you. I'll end up doing things I don't want to do or have. I just can't and I don't want to hurt you." He says quite loudly.

Me, being annoyed now, gets a more mean tone in my voice: "That didn't answer my question of what feelings you had! I've been so confused and I just want to know! Do you mean friend feelings or more? Or is this some weird game? I have been thinking non stop about this and I just want an answer. So if you'll-"

I'm stopped by smooth lips pressed onto mine.