Chapter 12

*I'm dedicating this chapter to @kate_dauzat and @Abby_Sweetheart5575 because their comments are so sweet. Love you girls <3*

*and I am so sorry I haven't updated! I was on vacation! Please forgive me:(*

"You're what?" I ask to clairfy my answer."

"I'm bipolar. I can change moods like no other and I'm not normal. I'm a hassle to deal with a lot and I can get angry easy." He lets a few tears escape. I frown and wipe them away.

"Well that gives me a reason to stick with you. I know now that I just got to work harder to be your friend." I give him a smile smile.

"I want you more.... Than a friend." He looks right into my eyes.

"Prove it to me." I whisper.

He grabs me by the waist and kisses me passionately. I put my arms around his neck and my hands run through his hair. He pulls me closer as his lips move in sync with mine.

Just when things get heated I pull back breathlessly.

"Okay so your talking business." I say in between breaths.

He laughs as he pulls me into a hug. I cling onto him tightly. He lifts me up and pats my thighs, indicating for me to jump, which I do. He starts walking.

"Where are we going?" I ask only seeing us move away from the exit.

"Somewhere." He tells me.

"No tell me." I whine.

"Nope." He smiles as he guides me through to a path. We walk about three minutes and come to a small waterfall.

"Wow. It's so gorgeous." I say awed at the view in front of me.

"Yeah. It's pretty amazing here." He smiles as he walks in front of me and takes his shirt off.

"What are you-"

"Wanna swim?" He asks me. I stand there puzzled at first. I feel unsure if I should. He pouts and makes little whimpers as he waits for me to respond.

"Fine." I say as I take off my top and shorts leavening me aim a tank top, bra and underwear. He grabs my hand and we both jump in at the same time.

We swim around the rather small pond and he climbs up the waterfall and jumps in a few times. I laugh as he splashes me when he hits the water. He pulls me under the waterfall and we sit in the rock behind the water flowing from above us.

"This is cool." I say to him. He nods in agreement.

"So are you." He smirks. I laugh and playfully push him. We chat for about ten minutes then I decide to get out. He follows me and we decide to take our clothes and walk back to the field and lay there until we were mostly dry then put our clothes back on.

We lay down in the green grass and listen to the many birds chirp at one another. We listen to the winds blowing through the area with such a small force that only grass and leave blow faintly. I turn my head and look at Dylan who is already staring at me. I smile and look back up at the beautiful scenery.

Today was a good day.