Chapter 34- Own My Heart

"Ok, so we've decided who should get this role. We've taken many aspects into consideration and we are giving this role to..."

Derek and Eldon stood patiently waiting for the answer.

"Eldon."

"HELLYES! NOW WHO"S THE LOSER!" Eldon yelled in victory

Derek and the producersstare at Eldon in complete shock..

"Because... We want Derek to do our New York Spring Spectacular instead. It's an 8 week special." The producers said.

"Really!? Oh my gosh thank you so much!" Derek thanked.

"Wait... WHAT!?! This fucking show is only 2 weeks!"

''Eldon you have incredible talent and this show is still a big deal. That's why you still beat out so many other guys!"

''This is bullshit."

"Mr.Wales, if you are not going to appreciate the role we have offered. We can find someone else."

"No, I'll take it." Eldon rolled his eyes.

"Eldon... Congrats on the role." Derek held his hand infront of him to shake Eldons.

Eldon shook it, but only so he wouldn't get fired.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"BETH!"

"DEREK!"

They both screamed as Derek entered his place.

"I miss you." Derek wrapped his arms around Bethany placing a kiss on her lips.

"I missed you too." Bethany giggled, "Even if it was only for 3 days."

"I missed those dimples." Derek laughed putting her down

"So.. Did you get the role??"

"No... Eldon did."

"WHAT?!!??!!??!?!?!" Bethany exclaimed, "He tried out for that role? When??"

"Listen, it's because they want me to the New York Spring Spectacular!"

"OH MY GOSH!!! DEREK!" Bethany exclaimed, "That's amazing!!"

"Thanks babe. But there is a slight problem."

"And what's that..?'' Bethany started to get nervous.

"I leave for rehearsals in a week."

"Oh..."

"I'm there til end of April.."

"That's a long time..."

"I know..."

"What about Dancing With The Stars?"

"I don't think I can do it."

"But it's the 10 year anniversary. You promised you'd never miss it."

"But this is a once in a life time chance!"

"I guess..."

"Well make it through." Derek put his hands on her shoulders in comfort.

"Derek it's 4 months! We can barely stay together for 3 without a fight!"

"Then go with me!"

"What?" Bethany asked shocked.

"Go with me... I'll have an apartment there, we can live together. You can film videos and design clothes while I'm at rehearsals. You'll be going there a few times anyways so why not! Go with me!"

"Derek.... I don't know... It's your chance to shine. I don't wanna get in the way."

"Bethany.. Everything I do is better when your there. Your my good luck charm. I love you so much and spending time apart from you is like dancing with no rhythm. Singing without a voice. People can try, but there's no success. I can live without you. But I'd rather not live without you. You but my day in a brighter way every morning when your there next to me. We've been through so much shit and we are still here. Through Cheryl, Chloe, Eldon, Steven, your eating disorder, my stupidity. Four months without you can be done. But hell I'd rather walk on hot coals and jump off a bridge. I want to wake up with you everyday. I want to one day see you walk down the aisle in a beautiful white dress. I want you to introduce yourself as Mrs. Hough. I want to spend every Christmas and Thanksgiving with you. I want to have a few mini you or me running around. Teach our kids how to dance. I want you to be at as many shows of mine that you can go to! Either that be DWTS or something else. I love you it aches everytime we breakup. I don't like the fact that someone else out there is taking care of you, it should be me. I love you with every living being of me. Bethany Noel Mota... You stole my heart... No. You Own My Heart. Please.. Please go with me."

"I'll think about it." Bethany replied with tears in her eyes, putting a smile on his face. "I love you too."

Derek pulled her into a kiss...

And just like every other.

It was magical.

Undescribable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek had just finished his last night of The New York Spring Spectacular. Everyone came to watch. Everyone was backstage waiting for Derek to come. Bethany saw him first.

"Derek!!! That was AMAZING!" Bethany squealed hugging her boyfriend.

"Thanks babe." Derek kissed Bethany's head

"Dude, that was incredible! Almost a good excuse for not doing this season." Mark joked.

"Hey, I'll be back next season! To kick your ass!"

''Oh whatever!" Mark rolled his eyes making everyone laugh.

"Come on guys. Let's go to that dinner!" Witney laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm sooo proud of you." Bethany hummed into his chest as the rested on their bed in their apartment.

"Thanks babe." Derek kissed her. "Hey babe..?"

"Yah?"

"These past 4 months have been kind of amazing."

"I know.."

"I was thinking... How about we move in together?"

"Like you move into my apartment?" Bethany questioned.

"No.. We find a place together in LA. You can pick the furniture, the colors, curtains. Everything."

"Our place."

"Yah... Ours."

"I like that idea." Bethany smiled.

Derek looked at her. And couldn't help but fall in love with the girl in his arms more and more. They had their rough patches but they always fought their way through it.

Leaning in for another magical kiss.

Because he knew his heart wasn't for sale.

It was already owned.

By the girl who he was going to spend the rest of his life with..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THAT'S IT!!!! I really hoped you guys like this story. 

Yes, I'll be starting The Competition of Love very soon!!

No I won't be putting an epoiloge because Derek's paragraph pretty much sums it up.

Thank you so much for all the love and support. Hopefully I didn't make anyone cry!! Hahaha

Love you ALLL!!!!! <3

xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxxoxooxoxxo

-You guys can't get rid of me yet. Follow me so you all know when The Competition of Love is going up! xoxo