Chapter 4- Baby Don't Break my Heart

Derek woke up in a room that smelt like vanilla mixed with cinnamon... Bethany's room. He looked down, his arms were securely wrapped around Bethany as the crook of his neck was where her head was. He carefully removed her hands from his chest so he wouldn't wake up. He walked into the kitchen and started making blueberry pancakes...

10 minutes later Bethany woke up to an empty bed...

"Did he leave?" Bethany asked herself looking around.

She saw his flannel in the corner of the room, it was a little cold so she put it on. Then an outburst scent blueberry pancakes entered her nose. She walked into the kitchen to find Derek flipping a pancake and doing a little dance with his hips.

"Morning.." She mumbled walking into the kitchen to get plates and drinks.

"Morning gorgeous." Derek smiled broadly.

"Derek, we still have to talk about this.." The smile fadely a little.

"There's nothing left to talk about. We went to bed on opposite sides, and still met in the middle. I can't stay away from you. You make me complete. I... I need you. If you don't forgive me... I know I hurt you but baby please don't break my heart... I don't think I could handle living any loner without you by my side..." Derek flipped a pancake and put down the spatula.

"Derek, come here..." Beth took Derek's hand and pulled him in, "I won't break your heart if you don't break mine." 

"I won't..." Derek laughed a little.

"Then come closer!" Beth pulled him in for a kiss.

That feeling of his lips on hers is one they both missed dearly. It would've lasted a lot longer but...

"Derek those pancakes are gonna burn..." Bethany said pulling away laughing.

All Derek replied with was a laugh then a sigh.

The two ate breakfast laughing and joking. It was... Perfect.

"So what do you wanna do little missy?" Derek asked taking their plates to the skin.

"Uhh.. I don't know. it almost 12 now, can we just stay here for the day?" 

"Whatever you want, I just missed you so much."  Derek kissed Beth on the forehead. "But I've gotta shower, so may I?" Derek asked.

"Go for it. Imma edit."

As Bethany was just uploading a video. Derek walked out of her bathroom with just his sweatpants on. Bethany turned around to face him and just smiled.

"What?" He asked laughing a little

"I'm lucky."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"Derek Hough is shirtless in my room." She joke... Kinda

"Mmh.." He sighed into her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You smell like my shower gel..." Bethany laughed.

"Not my fault that's all you have in there!" Derek defended.

"I know, I know." Beth kissed him real quick before going to take her shower.

 As Bethany was in the shower, Derek checked his phone. His twitter was blowing up and when he checked it... He knew why... Cheryl announced they werenn't together anymore in an interview last night... So things like this were in his twitter.

Why'd you two end it??!! I'm so sorry. But hey, MOTOUGH still has a chance

MOTOUGH FOREVER AHH YAS