Chapter 11- An Interesting Double Date

"Beth! Are you ready?" Derek asked from the living room.

"I'm coming!" Beth said walking out of her room putting in her earrings.

"Damn my girlfriend's hot." Derek bit his lip then both of them bursted out laughing.

"Thanks babe." Bethany laughed and gave him a quick kiss, "Let's go though! The beach is gonna be soo fun!!"

Derek and Bethany got to the beach and started to film. Getting all different angles and trying to do the best he can for Bethany. While they were packing up, Derek said,

"Why don't we spent some time here?! It'll be fun!" 

"Yah sure. let me just-" She was cut off by Derek lifting her up by the legs and carrying her to the ocean.

"DEERRREK! PUUT ME DOWNNN!" Beth screamed laughing

"It'll cost you!" Derek teased.

"And what is that price?" Bethany giggled

"You gotta kiss mee."

"That is a price I can easily pay." Bethany laughed as Derek put her down in the water that reached just above her knees.

Beth wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in for a kiss. She felt Derek smile and pull her in closer by the hips. It was the kind of kiss that stopped time and in the moment, it was just the two of them. In the moment, they didnt care who was watching,

"I love you." Bethany whispered so quietly Derek barely heard it.

"I love you so much." he replied once again lifting her. However, this time it was to shore. 

They were cuddling on the shore. Bethany's head in the crook of his neck and he kissed her forehead. She posted it on instagram with the caption

Beach Day with Bae😘💕

The rest of the afternoon was fun. Laughing, messing around, cuddling and kisses. They were just ending their beach day with a walk. They're hands intertwined swinging back and forth. They didn't see any cameras of anything, but then again. They are very good at their jobs.

"Where do you wanna go for dinner?" Derek asked as he took his hand away from hers in order to wrap it around her shoulder.

"Lemonade?' She suggested putting her head on his chest.

"Well, it's almost 6, wanna head over there now?"

Beth didn't say anything in return she just nodded her head once again taking his hand.

Lemonade wasn't that far away so they just walked they were almost there until about 4 different guys with cameras started to ask questions.

"Are you two back together?"

"Derek, who was the blonde you were with in New York."

"How long have you two been back together?"

"Are you two happy together?"

And so on and so on.....

Derek's grip on Bethany tightened a little before saying,

"Bethany and I are very happy that we are back together. Now if you excuse me, we need to get going."

"Bethany, how are you going to feel about Derek spending hours a day with a girl once Dancing With The Stars start. Do you think he'll cheat?" one man asked. This made Derek furious, however he took a breath when Bethany squeezed his hand.

"It's his job, I get that. Honestly, it may be a little weird but I trust him. Cheating ws never the issue we had last time around. So no, I don't think so and I fine with it." Bethany replied giving a small smile before the two went on their way to the resturant.