Suddenly

"Omg yes" We laughed "Well actually no. He was born a boy but likes to feel like a girl. So his bigenere." I looked at him confused. So he tried again "It's complicated." We laughed again.

--------------

The conversation kept going so did the time. It was already dark and it was too dangerous to go home by foot so we call in for a ride. My best friend Raphael offered the ride. With him came Kira and Maddie... what kind of fuckery was happening there...

"Hey oh Bro?"

"Yes?"

"The car's kinda full man..." I mocked him. "I hope I ain't interrupting nothin" Everyone laughed as Raph got turned into a embarrassment mess.

"Ay man, you know I would get shit with this two. They'd get shit with each other!" We laughed while Kira and Maddie would nod to each other agreeing with Raphael's dirty perspective.

A few minutes went by and my body started acting weird. It was heavy. I wanted to throw up and at the same time I was losing consciousness.

"Raph pull over"

"You good bro?" He asked while slowing down.

"Just stop the goddamn car man" He pulled over and immediately got out. "This can't be happening to me... not now!"

"Ron are you okay?" Cookie asked trying to catch up to me.

"Don't follow me Please!" I begged.

The next second, I was running with no direction. With no control...

KIRA'S  PIV

"Cookie what's wrong?" I got closer to him as he stopped going after Ron.

"He told me to leave him alone..." We looked over to where Ron was heading, getting deeper into the woods.

"That's... odd coning from him..." Ron wasn't the type to leave people he cares with no explanation. Especially Thomaz!

"Did I fuck up" Thomaz asked concerned.

"What? N-"

"Fuck up what?" Maddie interrupted me. Only to be interrupted by the sound of Ron's grunts and sounds of him throwing up. We rushed over to where he went only to hear him screaming through the top of his lungs.

"yo what's happening there?" We heard Raphael ask from back where the car was. We didn't reply. Instead we kept going closer to the scream. Only to find... a fucking demon.

The bitch started running and I obviously remembered the fact that Ron has a demoniac form. The shit was, how to explain to them.

"CATCH HIM!!" I yelled.

"WHAT?!?! WHY?!?! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!" Maddie asked terrified.

"BECAUSE THAT MONSTER ASS LOOKING PIECE OF SHIT IS RON!"

"WHAT?!?!? WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!?!"

"THE CLOTHES! THE CLOTHES RIPPED ON TH FLOOR!!" When I said this Thomaz yelled his name. Biggest mistake...

THOMAZ'S POV

"ROOOOON!" The monster stopped and looked back at me. Was that really him? It had to be. He answered when I called his name.
He started to give a few steps slowly, and then getting a little faster, and a little more, and a bit more...

"Oh no. Oh shit. Oooohh FUCK! RUN TO THAT DIRECTION! JUST DON'T GO TO THE ROAD! STAY IN THE FOREST!" Kira told us as she started running deeper in the woods.

"WHY ARE WE GOING DEEPER INTO THE FUCKING FOREST?!?!" Maddie asked furiously. He was chasing us. Not as fast as expected tho. But still pretty fast.

Then he started to run faster and faster and faster to the point where he was behind us. That was the guy I loved... a monster now... what is going on? Am I going Insane? Am I dying? What is this?

"DON'T STOP RUNNING!!" She yelled through the top of her lungs.
My legs were tired so was I. My feet hurted like hell from the stomps. My breath was heavy. But I just couldn't stop running. I don't know what he could do. Even if I loved him, it was not him.

(Smaller chapter)