Changes

We got trough it. And now we were in a forest. Out of the school. When we heard a shot that made us all freeze.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Mittas and Ron started running. I followed running as well. They ran with no direction. Trying to find the origin of the shot. I got confused on who to follow. So I ended up following my on path. Which got me to Daisy's body...
There she was. Laying on the ground with a gun in her hands. Blood getting out of a empty hole in her head. A shot with no meaning I could say. But then Mittas gave me the last piece of the sense of all this.
"Something was wrong with her... since long ago... but I didn't care... I should have notice! How stupid! Uuhg I'm such an asshole! Why did I let it come to this...? Why didn't I listen to her...? She really did need Sellina! Why did I even though I was enough...?" He cried and kept crying.
Ron didn't have any reaction. Only the same depressed face since he saw her. Just like his soul was now gone. Out with Daisy's life.
We returned back to school. Leaving her body behind. We didn't called 911. Neither the police. We just left. To take Mittas home. He just kept crying. Ron didn't show any new reactions. He maintained the same expression. His arm was around Mittas neck. Not in a violent way. But to make him feel better. The only thing I though was: Who is Sellina?
After leaving Mittas home, Ron accompanied me to mines. He wrapped his arms around me just like he did to Mittas. But I couldn't hold myself. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started crying.
"I just met her. And I liked her! She was so nice! So pure! Why?!" Ron kissed my cheek. And I stopped crying.
Great now I was embarrassed. He kept kissing. Each kiss getting closer to my mouth. Untill he finally got there. I kissed back. And now we were just there kissing. I just met him. But I admit. I fell in love immediately. We started tongue kissing. He was good at it honestly.
Never thought I would be in this position. Getting kissed by a boy. When I've never fell in love with one. Neither flirt with one. AND BEING KISSED! LIKE BRO! NO ONE HAS EVER KISSED ME BEFORE! I WAS THE ONE WHO ALWAYS KISSED! AND TO ONLY TWO GIRLS! YOUNGER! AND WAY MORE SHY THEN ME!
He stopped and looked down. Still hugging me.
"She'll be back..."
He hold my hand. And we kept walking. We got to my house. And I couldn't hold myself. And invited him in. He refused. Apologizing me. But he needed to clean his mind. He said. I mean makes sense. But no one should be alone at this moments. Whether they like it or not. It's not healthy.
When he left, I walked my way out. To my room. I opened the door. And I came in. Looked around. And then closed the door. I just let myself fall in the bed. And then, I became all tears.

Mittas POV

Why... WHY WOULD THIS HAPPEN TO HER?!?! I WAS HERE!! I GAVE EVERYTHING OF ME!!! IT WAS ALL WOTHLESS TO HER! I WASNT WORTH IT TO HER!! IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!! I GAVE EVERYTHING TO HER!! AND SHE STILL WANTED THAT BITCH!! SHE LEFT HER DYING!! WHY WOULD SHE STILL WANT HER?!?!
I started Feeling dizzy as this thoughts came to my mind. The floor started to move and I started sweating. I lost control of everything and suddenly and felt like I was going to fall but then I saw Daisy and then Sellina and then I looked at the mirror and a gun was right next to my head and then the trigger was pulled and then BOOM! I was next to Daisy. Just sitting there. Right next to her body.
The only thing that came to my mind was seeing her face again I wanted to see her beautiful face I don't know why tho. I put my hand on her shoulder to turn her around but suddenly I felt weak. I couldn't move if I didn't make lot of effort to. And my dizziness became a lot worse. As I let my hand slide down her body she started to turn around by herself.

And then she smiled at me.

Kira's POV

Well hello there! Life is kinda a plot twist uhh? Well ok you lost. Mittas was as well. But let me explain ya'll. Soooooo, I'm kinda ooooooff... Daisy's Evolution! Basically I'm the final form of the mix of her human and her demoniac form. And why Kira? Cuz I like the name so fuck you :v

Le Basic time Skip ;)

Have you ever just been walking down the street and Every Single Worthless Living Thing be saying your new name like if it was the same name you've always have been called as? No? Am I  alone in this? I am? Ok whateva. Cuz it's kinda weird everyone I pass by knows that now my FUCKING NAME IS KIRA! Like... out of the blue!, EVERYONE Be like... CALLING ME KIRA AND SAYING HI!! Like... BITCH WHAT THE FUCK?!
I passed through Jake, the perfect person to ask how the fuck was all this fuckery true. The moment I approached him, he got the hint. Like... Come on! What ya want me to say? He knows me for years! He knows how I feel everytime! And my confused plus mad plus annoyed expression says it all.
"Let me guess. My Lil Sis Kira is bugged out cuz looks like everyone knows her new name just like if she was never ever called Daisy before?"
"Yeah! Wut da fak?!" The way I talked was so fast and so "closed" (if we even can call it that), that I couldn't say words properly anymore. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ENGLISH ANYMORE KAY?! "It's just like I huuugee poster was put all ovah the fucking town saying that I'm now called Kira!"
"Or maybe everyone's mind has been modified with your reborn." This Jake's theory made my eyes widen.
This shit made sense but it also didn't. Like everyone's memory would change cuz I fucking resist something way powerful then me.
"That's a possible option." I said looking at him still reflecting on the idea of the thing.
"It's not a possible option. It's the reality." I looked at him with my eyes wide open again.
"WUT THE FUK?!?!"
"Kira, my real name is William." When he said this, WHEN HE FUCKING SAID THIS, all "lost memories" came back. It wasn't like I had lacks of memory and shit but, my mind had made up some random memories for the ones I lost! Kinda messed up right? That's when everything made even more sense...
I always remembered the funeral and the death of my parents, but I still had parents! And I've never asked why, who are they and shit! And I didn't remember being adopted... And I also never asked myself nor Jake Why the fuck he lives alone! But after Jake telling me his real name, everything became clear...

Flashback

My parents died in a huge car accident. Where six people died and two were hurt. My parents were getting divorced and since my dad was about to marry someone else, I started living with her. She was always super nice with me so I guess that's the reason why I know call her "mom". And some years after the accident she fell in love with a new guy that she's going to get married with, since he proposed to her a week or two ago. And... I had a Brother... an older brother that had an severe depression... called William... that committed suicide weeks after my parents death cuz he couldn't hold the pain! AND JAKE IS WILLIAM! HE CAME BACK JUST LIKE ME! That's why we get along just perfect! Oh my goodness... Fucking hell this shit is weird...

End of Flashback

"No way... your not.." I was about to say something when he looked at me. That glasses, that smile... that hair! How I didn't recognize him?!?
"Hey sis." A small smile was formed on his lips.
The tears started to form in our eyes. He was by my side all this time! My fucking brother! That I didn't remember that even existed but... FUCK MY GOD DAMN LIFE!! Uuuhhgg I'm so mad at myself right now! Like BRO! I had a Brother all this time and I had no fucking idea! Man... imagine his Pain... Everyday... every month... looking to his biological sister... Not being able to tell her... That's why he always cared so much about me! Even tho he didn't spend half of the day with me... he would always be with his friends and leave me apart... but he would always seem to care more about me then the others... Oh my gosh it was all so confusing and now it's getting so much brighter! I... I feel... Happy...
Our tears started falling down. We both started sobbing. And know, my past memories and my all life

Made sense.