Back to School

The lessons are about to start. I mean, what time does this shit starts?
Ummmm...let me see...NO WAY!! Uf... I was seeing on the wrong day. Umm... or I wasn't? FUCK I WASN'T!!!

I grabed my backpack and ran off of my house. It was the first day school and I was already late. Not cool man, not cool...
I nocked on the door three time and when I was about to open it someone pulls me.

"What are you doing here miss Daisy?" the principal asked me with that annoying little voice. "The classes started about 32 minutes ago."
"I know I'm really sorry..."I looked down.
"Is this your class? " that annoying voice was getting closer to my ear.
"I don't know" I tried to look into the room from a glass that ran the whole wall of it from the beginning to the end of it.

I was about to get closer to glass to see what was the lesson about when the director slaps my hand who was about to touch the big glass.

"Miss Daisy! How rude!" She said making me look to her. "Lady's are not curious."

UHG!!! Sooooo annoying! I'm not a Lady! I'm just a teenager! (This is her thoughts)

"Come on. Follow me." She said turning her back to me and walking off in the direction of the her room.
"Oh! Here it is. Daisy Tood Souza. Am I right?" She say pronouncing my false name. I mean, my old name.
"Yes director Hayne." That name reminds me of when I was called to the principal's room to hear the worst thing I ever heard in my life.

It was when I had 12 years old, I was having History, one of the lessons I have good marks. When the principal opens the door without nocking and says the words that always a pears in my nightmares: "Miss Daisy to my room immediately!". In that moment I was seeing all my mistakes, all the bad things I had done to know why she wanted to talk to me. But when I heard what she wanted to say I just fall on the ground and and repeat exactly what she said:"your...parents. ..died. ... "I started to cry so badly and when the principal was about to talk to me I just got out of the room and open the door between the corridor and the classroom that I was some minutes ago. I was still crying. The teacher didn't say a word. And the others? The others here asking me what happened, I think...
I packed my things and I ran out of that nightmare. When I was almost out of the school I fell down. A guy who was watching everything walk closer and help me. He asked me mine name and I answer him. He told me his name too. His name was-

"The classroom is 7B, Miss Daisy." She said interrupting my thoughts.
"Okay thank you." I got out and and ran in the direction of the classroom 7B. The Further one on the left side.

It's almost ringing and I'm still not at the classroom. I nocked three times and entered in the class. Everyone was looking at me. One of the student, that has at the second row next to the wall that had the exit door, said:"pfft. Laaateeeee." And after that the teacher talked.
"Daisy right?" He ask. It was a new teacher. I say that because I never saw him at school.
"Yeah." I look at the board to see what they here talking about.
"You're really late. Are you new?" He asked me. Now I was pretty sure that he was new.
"No." I mumbled looking at the ground.
"Ummm. I see. You can seat next to...ummm.. let me - ah! Next to the boy with blue T-shirt." He said pointing with the finger node, as it held a small white chalk.

When the teacher said that everybody start to laugh. And didn't understand why. I thought it was something I had in my body, but what?
I ignored them and made my way to my seat. It was at the last row exactly next to the wall that was the windows overlooking the outside. Then I looked to the boy that the teacher told me to seat next to. He was laughing too. But he wasn't laughing for the same reason that the others laugh. I could feel that. It wasn't the same laugh. Then I decided to talk.

"So. What's your name?" I looked to him and he was still laughing.
"Dai... Dai..." he said looking up and slightly shaking his head trying not to giggle. But..WTF?!?! HOW THE FUCK DOES HE KNOWS MY NICKNAME?!?! Wait..
"Ummm...how? No way... your not.."I was about to say something when he looked at me. That glasses, that smile... that hair! How I didn't recognize him?!?
"Hey sis." He said smirking.
"OH MY-"he cut me of putting is finger on his lips making the silence sound. It was him! My best friend! The one who helped me when I fall down on that day. The only good thing that was good in that nightmare.
"So, I see you already have you been skipping school." He laughed.
"Yeah, yeah. Shut up Jake and do your work. " we both laugh.
"Daisy and Jake! The less-" while he was talking the bell ring.
Me and Jake start to laugh even more and then tidy up our things and then we get out of the room in the direction of our lockers that here next to eatch other. I put my backpack inside of it and then lock it. Then I wait for Jake. And when he locked his locker we walked of to the courtyard. We get a seat and we start talking. When someone calls us.
"Daisy! Jake!"