Fuel made of Thoughts

"hey, gurl" i said 
"hey, how are ya? I heard you were in the hospital last night..."
"I'm fine i collapsed the doctors said" 
"I know..." 
" Who told you that?" I asked her confused 
"It was ron he told right after it happened"
"oh...nice"
The bell rang time to get class
"Alright time to go to maths" she said in a hurry 
"Ok..."
"Have it good"
(Mittas POV)
_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

(Daisy POV)
A new day started and the night of two days ago wasn't still explain. Not even the yesterday's morning with Jake. What did he meant? After what he said, the matter wasn't talked anymore. I stayed with'em all day but no words about it. I didn't saw Mittas either after the meeting next to the lockers. More like ON the lockers. Did I confused him after what I said? Or did I surprise him? Neither of the options was my intention. I just wanted to inform him of the "fun fact". Or maybe tell him that Karma is fucked up.
The thoughts continued spawning in my head like moobs at night in minecraft. I walked to school with my thoughts rambling and rambling without giving me any ideas. After some good five minutes of walking but never getting anywhere, I looked back and saw my school entrance. Did I just pass through a fucking giant school entrance without noticing? Well that's awkward.
I saw Ron with an worried face and lost in his thoughs. I waved him waking up from his trance switching from a worried face to a slightly happy one. After I come closer I proceeded to ask him what was wrong.
"Hey bro. What's bugging ya?" He sight turning his expression to a worried one again.
"Messages" he looked away and I grabbed my phone. I think I didn't saw it. But in reality there really was a lost call from Ron and six other messages. I looked at him without knowing how to react. The messages said Mittas collapsed when they were together and they even had to call the ambulance. At least it wasn't as bad as mine... I mean... I wasn't there but for what Ron can describe he only faith... why doesn't this feel like it's true? Something here is not right and someone is trying to hide it from me. "Let me just grab something from my backpack" I said putting my backpack in the stone behind Ron. "There was something that Ron lent me some time ago... where is it...." As I search in my bag humming, Ron called me making me look at the school entrance. Mittas was walking in with his own style. He doesn't really care about that shit but I gotta admit, he looks stylish.
"Hey, gurl" He said with style.
"Hey, how are ya? I heard you were in the hospital last night..."
"I'm fine I collapsed the doctors said" 
"I know..." I looked down with a sad face. Only looking back up after he talk.
"Who told you that?"
"It was Ron he told right after it happened" What matters is the intention! He told me. I just... didn't read it....
"Oh...nice" For some seconds the silence took over us. None of us didn't really know what to reply. Then the bell broke it.
"Alright time to go to maths" Okay it's maths lesson. If we get one second after the five minutes of tolerance, we receive a fault and we go directly to the directory.
"Ok..." Mittas looked at away sighting. He put his bag back on his shoulder and started walking.
"Have it good" Ron said waving goodbye.
I walked with Mittas in complete silence. Neither him or I where brave enough to make a move. As he reach the corridor with turned in different directions.
"Hey! Mittas!" He looked at me just as confused as me "Aren't you going to have Maths?"
"Yes. But Misses RoundHouse class is this way." He said.
"Oh. But I have Maths with Mister P."
"Oh... so bye." His expression turned sad and he waved goodbye while turning his body back on his right foot. I waved back and slowly turned and walked to the classroom. Luckily, Mister P. was just opening the door. It's a miracle that his late. Everyone ran to their desirable seats leaving two at the right back. While I was walking I understood that actually one of the seats was already taken. As I walked closer I saw that the one in that seat was Oliver. I started shacking but then It came to my mind. I shouldn't be the one scared. He is! Oh Oliver. After what happen to your little friends I'm not sure if ya should mess with me.
I sat in the desk that was next to the wall and next to him. Was I reach my bag I looked from the connor of my eye what he was doing. Looks like he is no Saint. He was playing Mobile of Legends while eating a lollipop. He was with his glasses of and with his hair in a mess. Was he turning into a bad boy? What a bitch... He looked at me and then quickly looked bottom to top like if he was judging. Then he grabbed some round glasses. That's when I understood that it was his twin.
"So you're Thomaz. Huh. You guys really do look alike."
"Who? Me and my brother? I mean, we're twins so I guess that's normal ya know? I know that are twins that are different but I don't get why u surprised."
"Do I look Surprised? Because I'm not. Actually even you're sassy personality looks like his."
"Oliver? Sassy? I think we ain't talking about the same Oliver."
"Well yeah his Sassy! It was the reason I freak out and made him cry!" I regretted saying this in the exact same moment because then some girls that were in front of is looked at me.
"Oh. So you're Daisy. Nice to meet ya." He didn't look sassy saying this. But it doesn't really makes sense to get calmer and say "nice to meet ya" to someone who hurt your brother. So I got confused. And I think he noticed tho.
"What do you mean Nice to meet ya? I made your brother cry"
"Meeh. I'm used to it. He's a Cry Baby."
After the class, that me and Cookie (I mean Thomaz), stayed talking all time, we planned to meet later at an Restaurant. So we could talk a little more without having the risk of Oliver or someone on his side (more like everyone), know.
I didn't saw Mittas nor Ron in none of the breaks so stayed with Jake as always. And like always he's with his friends so I'm Invisible. When we finally got a seat I saw Angela entering in the school. I immediately got up, even tho I just had sat but fuck it, and ran to her. It wasn't really run but a fast walk. Angela and I weren't really friends, we were quite opposites actually but I liked her. Not for love but how she is. She was really nice and always wanted to do the right and that made her have lots of insecurity problems. I walked over to her and we talked for the rest of the break. Looks like she was moving to New Zealand and wanted to give something special to her Best Friends. That's so nice tho. She gave me a kiss of goodbye and then ran to the building leaving me blushing. Yeah bitch I'm bisexual! And be kissed in the cheek by someone who I don't really have contact with me I don't really consider that kiss a Friendly one k? Thank u!
I went back to where they were and I looked at my seat. I thought twice about what I should do and then walked away. I was so worthless for them that two of them looked at me going and literally just ignored! Even if I sneezed loud as fuck they wouldn't react, care or even say bless you!
I walked away entering in the lockers corridor. I went to my locker and grabbed mah shit. After that, I just left the school. I still had a Physics and chemistry lesson but I didn't even give a fuck about it anymore so I went on a walk instead. For my surprise, I wasn't the only one for once. I saw Cookie seating in a bench at the city park. I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder.
"I see you're skipping lessons too. Why is that? Too boring? Maths...?"
"In fact it is but I kinda like maths so it's not that lesson that I usually would bother my ass to skip it and then ask for the notes." He said that in a strange tone. Like if he was sick of something.
"What's up?"
"What...?" He looked up at me confused as I sat down.
"What's bugging ya? What's putting ya down?"
"Nothing to matter. Let's just go to the restaurant already. It might get full later." He got up and walked to the park exit. I followed his move.
"It's 3pm Cookie... Also don't change the freaking subject!" He sighed while looking at the ground.
My hand reached his. Now holding hands he got closer and laid his head on my shoulder. It was a weird reaction of my part but his response to it was calm and comforting. We stayed like that, lost in silence, for a long period of time. When we got to the restaurant, we let go our hands and we entered the building.