First day problems

He looked at me suprised. He had no clue of what the hell I was sayin. I put my hand on his shoulder and told him to follow me. As we reached his locker I helped him finding the secretary to get his shedule. He realised that his schedule was really similar to mines.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

He stayed nervous in the way back. He really didn't wanted to be late. After he got completely sure that he didn't had any lessons, he checked out his brother's schedule. Looks like his brother got late to the English lesson after all.
"Looks like you are even luckier than your brother! At least your not late like he was." I said Trying to calm him down. But he was still nervous.
"Yeah... t-true..." He answered softly and looking down.
"Hey what's wrong man? Tell me whats buggin ya." When I said this I felt something in my chest. I think it was... nervousness..? Why was I nervous? I mean I know it's creepy to get worried with someone that you only met less than a hour ago. I hope he doesn't find me a creep or a stalker. That would be so uncomfortable for him.
"K-kira...?"He asked.
"Yes? Wait what? What did you just called me?" Did he just called me Kira? I mean I know that we don't met since long ago but he just said my name a while ago!
"You look like a person I... used to know.... her name was Kira..." He got even sadder when he said that. Now I was really worried. Who was that... Kira? And why does she makes him sad?!
"Who was she?"
"..."
"Oliver please tell me. I'm...I'm worried ok?" I hope this doesn't make him feel like I'm a psycho...
"She was a girl from my class. Nothin more." I said that too secure. Like he wanted to hide something.
"You liked her?"
"Nop. Not even a little."
"So why you got so sad when you said her name and talked about her?"
"Am I sad?" He asked looking at me with a bitch-please face. Like he was making fun of me.
"You were."
"Was I? Oh I didn't even noticed!"
"Come man! Don't hide it fro-"
"AAAAMBUUUUSH!" I heard Drake's scream
"Oh sho-" Drake jumped at me making us both fall "What the fuck bra?!"
"Sorry Panty's" Said Rafa laughin. Looks like this two bitches just arrived to make my hell of a life a today Doom.
"What ya guys want?" I said. Not that I didn't want them there or didn't like' em. We were great friends actually but That entrance. Just...Why?
"Heey! Aren't ya happy to see us?" Rafael said annoyed
"I am! I am dude! But...come on why was that shit for?"
"It was Drake's idea and the one who executed it. Nah me!" Rafa said.
"CHICKEEENN!!" Drake said teasing Rafa.
"So this are your friends?" Oliver said with that bitch-please face again. God he was such a shy boy and then he turned into this in seconds? What the fuck really.
"Yeah they are." I said rolling my eyes.
"Well guys. I'm sorry but I'm late for english" Rafa said. I hit softly my elbow on Oliver's arm and whispered
"Looks like your brother wasn't the only one." I winked at him and he gave me a small laugh.
"So what's your name dude? I'm Drake by the way" Drake looked at him and held out his hand.
"I'm Oliver." Oliver returned the handshake.
"Riiighhtt... that's a complicated name bro. How about... Kiko!" Drake tried to find a nickname for Oliver. But... where the fake does Kiko looks like Oliver?!
"Wow. Never heard someone saying that my name is complicated" Oliver said. And I agree completely! "But I kinda like Kiko."
"So Kiko will be!"
"Why Kiko?" I really wanted to ask this. Really.
"I dunno."
"That's so random Drake." I said face palming myself and moving my hand down in my face reaching my chin.
"And?" Drake stared at me
"Nothin nothing."
"That's what I thought" Drake said annoying me. He used to annoy me but not this much really! Can I be on Pms? Or are they just all being bitches
Today? "So what you guys having?"
"We have a free block now" Oliver, I mean KIKO answered for me. "You havin too?"
"Nop. I'm skipping Science lesson with misses I-have-big-boobs-and-that's-why-I-love-science-and-you-gonna-study-them-assholes" Drake said. He always hated that teacher. Her name was Charlotte and she really was a bitch.
"Meh. I think you don't really have to worried about that bitch anymore. I thinks she's gone." I lied. I knew how much he liked to meet new teachers. That's literally because he had crushes on them. Like... What the fuck? Who the hell has crushes on someone who passes you homework and doesn't care about you and neither your marks?! That's like so nonesense.
"What really? Well I'm outta here! BYE!" He left jumping and sprinting to the class room. I looked at him go.
"At least I'm lucky that I'm not gonna met her!"Oli... Kiko said.
"Nah. She didn't left." I moved my head fast changing my view from the door to KIKO's!... face. I really just can't get into this nickname thing.
"So why did ya lie?"
"He was annoying me!" I said acting like a real child.
"So that's how this school works? Oh Lord. I already regret my de decision." He rolled his eyes.
"Like...What the fuck?! You ain't very diferent!" I opened my eyes with all the anger... I think it was anger... or maybe I was just annoyed.
"What do yo-"
"I mean like... Minutes ago you were acting like a shy boy and suddenly you turned into a bitchy bitch when I talked about the girl! And then you were literally judging me when you met the guys! Oh and more! You judge them but then you just otta nowhere you just got friends with him! You even accepted a random nickname that he gave to you that doesn't really have nothing related to you! Like... WHAT?!"
The words just got out of my mouths with no possible control. Great, it's the first day and I'm already arguing with a new student! He was staring at me speachless. He had no possible reply for that. I kinda feel bad for him... he just looked at the ground hugged his books and I looked at him. After a few seconds I heard him crying really softly. I tried to apologize but he left. I felt so ashamed that I left school and skipped my other morning lesson and only came back at lunch. Great, I got late for the first lesson and now I just skipped another one.
When I got to the cafeteria I grabbed my lunch and saw Oliver sitting with Ron, Drake, Rafa, Jake and other blonde boy.Maybe his brother. Scarlet was sitting with the girls. And the others? I had no idea. I sat on a table where some girls were almost finishing eating. When they left, I felt someone sitting next to me.
"You look upset. What's wrong" (Boy in the picture)
"Mittas... I missed you" I hugged him.
"But you never really needed me..." when he Said this I broke the hug and looked at him. Was he spying on me when I was with Ron? He said exactly the same thing I said.
"Did you spy on me?"
"What? No! This is the first time I see you!"
"It's because I said the same thing I said to Ron to me."
"What do you mean?"
"Forget it. But the one asking "what do you mean" now is me. So what do you mean I never really needed you?" I asked.
"No. You answer me first."
"No! You answer me!"
"Nop. YOU answer ME"
We stayed like this a couple minutes till I gave up and told him what happen. I ended up telling him everything that happen since morning to lunch.
"What? You were do one who putted Oliver crying? Well girl. You better watch out..."
"What... what do you mean" I started getting super nervous.
"Well, when it rang someone saw him crying and a crowd of people heard him telling what happen. And now, everone is Supporting him, since he's new, and said that they're gonna teach a lesson to that girl."
"Did he said my name?!"
"I don't know D... I don't know..."
I was so nervous, so scared, so out of words that I could barely move. I didn't know what to do. Should I hate him? Should I go apologize? I didn't know. I didn't even know what was going to happen. I was so scared that I just wanted to get out of school. I ran away and Mittas followed me. When I decided to stop, I hugged him and started to cry. When someone yelled at me.
"Hey you girl!"