So Perfect

He put his hand on his computer like if he was going to close it but then he gave up. I was not going to look at it because it wasn't my business but then something called my attention. And I could stop myself from looking...

_  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _

It was my fucking instagram. Like... he was in my old fucking pics! Not the oldest ones tho, but clearly not the most recent ones. He was fucking stalking me. Worst? After that I looked to his you-know-that-shit-boys-have, aka dick, and he was on. Like... up up he goes! Okay I'll stop. I don't know how to react! I mean I do know but... my mind it's just stupid lol lemme be.
I put my left knee on his bed and then the other and kissed his cheek. My hand on his other cheek and the other on the bed. He let a soft moan out when I kissed him. And now, I was even more horny. I know, I know his family is home, at least Li aka brother/sister, so we couldn't get naughty.
He closed his computer slamming it and put himself on top of me. Making me sit back. Oh he wanted it. He wanted it so bad! We both wanted it. Man I didn't know that much about him but even I could tell he wanted it!
We started french kissing wild and started squeezing each others bodies in complete despair. We were loving it! And I was loving him.
We both were shirtless now, still on the same level as before. Not slowing it down nor going faster. But then I felt tears falling on my cheeks. They were not mines... I stopped the scene and looked at him. He was crying so much... it got me feeling like... this how it all started... but why was he crying before...?
"Cookie what's wrong?"
"I...I.... I love you so damn much what the fuck?! I can't just express it I just want you all why?! This is so fucking weird but still it's amazing!" He kept crying on my shoulder and I blushed. That, was fucking adorable. I started kissing his shoulder and rubbing his back. And whispered on his ear a Thank You. And he kissed me. Super calmly and cuter now.
"I'm falling for you as well. Like man you made me fell on ya bed minutes ago! When I'm thinking about you I get so clumsy I keep falling!" He laughed. And looked back to my eyes smiling. We were both slightly red, and happy.
We put our t-shirts back on and cuddle while talking about codes and hackers shit. And how two hackers fell in love outside the binaries. Where the world isn't just one's and zero's. It's even more complex then that.
I asked him out so I could make this day even more perfect. Nothing bad happen! It was amazing! We met. We flirted. I visited him. I discovered that he was stalking me (I love that shit a lot btw). And we fucked! Now only the proposal left! Okay I won't go that far but I surely will ask him to be mines. The only bad thing was... MY MOM! Oh fuck I was going to have dinner with her! I needed a way out... eeeehh. I'll just tell my dad and ask him to take mam out to a romantic dinner whatevs.
He went downstairs to tell his parents he was going out and later Li came in his room and say
"Ron Payne correct? You gonna tell me everything riiiiiigghhht???" He smiled and I giggled.
"Only if you tell me your gender." I hope I wasn't offensive. I didn't mean to hurt him but I neither wanted to tell him so.. yeaaahh I kinda wanted to shut him, not hurt. He didn't took it the wrong way tho. He just laughed and scratched his head.
"He didn't say anything about you two tho. But don't think I didn't get it" he winked "Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." He smiled and then left. Then came back. "Oh by the way, my gender is Yes🙃" I laughed as fuck. That was just hilarious! Like oh my devils YES!
As I laughed, Cookie walked in and looked at me confused. His brother/sister had already left so he had no clue of what the fuck I was laughing at. I got up wiping out my tears and hugged him, Kissed him in the cheek and his mouth found mines with no warning. It was just a goodbye kiss but it took way longer then usual. Not to point that it was a goodbye kiss with tongue. The kiss broke and a relaxing silence took over.
"I love you Idiot" He hugged me tighter and small tears of joy formed on his eyes. His smile was so comforting that I didn't want to leave. We let go each other and I promised that I would be back to pick'em up. As I was walking down the stairs I received a message from my father confirming that they were having dinner out. I replied "Ty" and walked over to the door. I looked back and said goodbye to the family that was sitting on a dinner table now set in front of it's front door. They wall haved and some said goodbye. But Oliver just stared. Such a big family I may say. Although the "cousin" wasn't there, a little girl was. A sister in a house of 6 boys. I think it's a sister. I'll ask later lol. What I'm real sure is that his fam is the opposite of mines. We're only 4! Even if it should be five... And my sister lives in Germany! So we only count as 3!
I was so thoughtful that I end up slamming my face onto my front door. I laughed feeling a blush coming up. I opened the door and rushed to my room to get dressed. I smelled like hell niggah. I needed a bath. I mean, shower.
It only took three minutes. Water on. Shampoo and gel on. Water on. And Water off! I put a black shirt on and black jeans. All formal. Brushed my hair and put some gel and lotion, Yes LOTION, on it and left it on point. I quickly left always trying not to mess my figurine up. 28 minutes! A record. Still wasted time. CUZ I COULD BE EATING HIS ASS!! He has one big... bubbly... perfect... A-S-S!
Stopping my dirty thoughts, I leaned myself into the Cookie's House wall, texting him saying "I'm ready😏". He replied with another emodji "😝" and seconds later I heard louder noises inside and the door being opened. He stepped out and closed it. He was looking STUNNING. He was almost like me but with a white belt and gothic boots. Just that touch of him was the best shit ever. He looked to my Nike's and we both laughed. We were all formal and then SHOES. I love it.
We started making our way to the restaurant where we had a snack hours before. We spend the way talking about funny shit, so we would only laugh like hysterical criatures.
When we got there, we sat on a table, this time next to the wall.
"So... Remember when I was having a laugh attack in your room?" I asked with hope that he would know.
"Well, since that happen 40 minutes ago, I think it wouldn't be normal for me to remember it right?" His sassy response made me smile.
"Well, it was cuz I asked Li his or her gender and he said the gender was Yes🙃"
"Wait, my brother Li?"
"So his a boy?"
"Omg yes" We laughed "Well actually no. He was born a boy but likes to feel like a girl. So his bigenere." I looked at him confused. So he tried again "It's complicated." We laughed again.