Chapter Ten~ Olivier

The dress, laced with lavender to cover Anya's human scent, was red and purple and absolutely stunning on her. The waist was tight, but the bottom was flowing gently down to her ankles. Her black combat boots somehow went well with the dress, giving it a sort of rebellious look.

"Okay," she sighed, "how do I look?"

My breath hitched and I had to physically force myself to keep breathing. "You... I... Um..." I cleared my throat and held a hand out. "You look... beautiful. Are you ready?"

She blushed, acknowledging my not-so-subtle compliment. "Yes, I'm ready," she said quietly.

Taking her hand, I lead her out the door and through the halls, watching as she grew uncomfortable. "Don't be scared, mi amour," I smiled, squeezing her hand. "I promise, I'd never let anything happen to you. You know that."

She sighed. "I know, it's just..."

I stopped her, using a finger to tilt her chin up, my gaze meeting her dark one. "Anya," I breathed, ghosting my lips across her cheek, "just tell me."

Smiling, Anya opened her mouth to speak.

"Oh, son, there you are. Where have you been? We've been wandering everywhere searching for..."

My mothers eyes caught sight of Anya and narrowed.

Oh shit...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinxx: {Ooo, what's gonna happen with Anya and Oli's mom? Haha, hello everyone! ^-^ I am so sorry that this chapter is so short! I've just been really busy and I now have writers block. I'll try to write the next chapter tomorrow though! Keep reading, commenting, and voting, and maybe I'll write it tonight for you! I love you all!

By the way, there may be something happening between Anya and Oli soon... You'll just have to read to find out! ^-^}