19 - home

A couple of weeks had gone past since everything happened. Me and Kai have gotten surprisingly closer after that day he first hugged me.
My grandma has been doing fine and Jaemin and I text from time to time.

Chaeryoung and I hangout on our free time and I haven't seen or heard from anything from Juwon.

Life seemed oddly peaceful-

Too peaceful.

I was scared. Of course I loved the less feeling of pain but- I always wondered.

What happened to that suicide note?

Things suddenly went downhill.

Yuri walked home from school as she smiled at pictures of her and Kai took together in photography class that day. He's constantly making her laugh or smile just by his presence himself.

And to think I was going to avoid him.

Yuri took her keys out to unlock the front but to her surprise- the door was already unlocked.

Oh- maybe I forgot to lock it this morning?

I entered and paused. All of the drawers in my kitchen were opened. My medication and my grandma's were scattered throughout the kitchen.

That definitely wasn't me..

I slowly walked in as I looked around cautiously.

I sighed as I put all the medication back in its place. I sighed as I suddenly heard something loud from the backyard.

"Nope-" Yuri thought as she grabbed her backpack and walked out.

She sped walk away from her house as she sighed feeling the strong urge to cry.

Great- now I have nowhere to go now-

Yuri went to the park as she sat on the swing set as she took out her phone.

"Should I go to the hospital-? They won't let me stay overnight though.."

Yuri clicked on the call button.

"Hey Yuri what's up?" Yuri heard from the other side of the phone.

"Hey- uh.. I know I just saw you not to long ago but can you meet me?"

"Hm? Where?"

"The park.. by my house" Yuri said.

"Okay~ I'm on my way"

Yuri slowly swung back and forth on the swing as she heard footsteps approach her.

"Yuri" She heard as she looked up.

"Hey Kai-" She said as he sat on the swing next to her.

"What's up?" He asked, "Did you miss me that much already~?" He joked.

"Eh- I guess I did but-" Yuri said biting her lip nervously.

"What's wrong-" Kai said noticing how uncomfortable she looked.

"I think someone was in my house-"

"What-?" He said.

"I came back home and the door was unlocked and the cupboards were open-" Yuri said, clutching onto the swing.

"Hey- it'll be okay-" Kai said getting up holding her shoulders.

"I don't know what to do-" Yuri said looking down.

"You can come and stay with me" Kai said as Yuri looked up.

"N-no I don't want to be a burden-" Yuri said looking off to the side.

"Yuri you won't be a burden come on-" He said shaking her a bit. "Where else would you stay? The streets?"

I guess he had a point..

"I guess I could stay for the night-" Yuri said as Kai cut her off.

"Okay-! Let's go then" He said helping her up as they walked off.

Once they made it to Kai's house Yuri was surprised to see how colorful it was- back at her parent's house it was nothing but dull. There was many cute family pictures on the wall and decorations.

"Is this your room-?" Yuri said as she entered and saw a bed filled with plushies, "Or is it one of your sisters?"

"Ah- it's actually my room.." He said shyly.

"You have more plushies than I ever did" Yuri said picking up a bunny plush.

"That's Tobin-" He said. "He usually has a carrot but I lost it-"

"Aww- it's so cute" Yuri said hugging Tobin.

"Kaiiii have you seen my hair brush-" A girl suddenly said as she noticed Yuri.

"It should be in the bathroom Bahiyyih-" He said as his sister's attention was now on Yuri.

"Ohh- you have a friend over-" She said as had stars in her eyes.

She cutely shoved her brother aside and walked up to Yuri.

"What's your name-" Bahiyyih said eagerly.

"Bahiyyih-" Kai said embarrassed.

"Lee Yuri-" She said as Bahiyyih squealed.

"Kai- please let me hang out with your cute friend" Bahiyyih said as Yuri smiled.

"I suppose you can-"

"Thanks~!" Bahiyyih said grabbing Yuri's hand and taking her across the hall to her room.

"They took Tobin with them-" He sulked.

HE WAS A SKATER BOI SHE SAID SEE YOU LATER BOI HE WASNT GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER