Chapter 1

Night unwrapped itself on the sky and stars were gazing and twinkling everywhere.

It was a very good night to kill someone. The man infront of me was begging to let him go. As my best soldier, he should have known me more better than anyone. But he underestimated me.

"P-p-please, let me go. I'm begging you Jia"

"Tch, then you shouldn't even had the thought of betraying me at the first place. Now face the consequences for your own sin"

"No, begging y-you. I have family." He begged me continuously.

"You should have thought of it before you agreed to poison me" I aimed my gun at his head and shot at his forehead with one shot.

Once you have betrayed me, you're already dead the day you did. Hell will be with you till I end you, when I'm the hell myself. You had be their companion to hell.

--

I was in my office and one of my henchmen came running, and clasping to his knees, "Mam Jia...the southern gang... is attacking our basements. They have fooled us...making us believe they were going to attack the East basement... and distracted us"

I wasn't giving any reaction and he was confused as hell. I kept on my blank face and kept twirling my gun playfully.

"Mam, are you not worried? It's happ--"

Someone barged in and it was another henchmen of mine. He interrupted him as he calmly said, "Mam, they fall in our trap as we expected. Most of them are dead and few of them are kept in our dungeon to be inquired about their leader's whereabouts"

"Good"

"Do you think we should send our men to look for him or send him the news?"

"I don't think it's necessary. It must have been in in his ears now. If my instinct is right, he must be fleeing to another country by this moment," I trust my instinct. As a mafia, I don't need to think or scratch my brain to know the whereabouts of a leader if he's attacked. Either they will flee away, or seek protection from another higher authority.

I simply glanced him and my gun.
"I understand mam," he left from there to settle the leftovers with no trouble.

The first one who was rushing and spoke was now looking as ratted as ever.

"You may go now"

He left after bowing.

~

Thank you for reading! I'll do my best and I would like to say beforehand that I'm not as great as other authors in writing fanfictions but I'll give the very full best of me.

Please interact with the book by VOTING & COMMENTING!