Chapter 22

They reached the infirmary in no seconds.

"We are here, you can stop pretending lady"

"Is there anyone around?"

He tilted his head behind and checked his side before assuring her.

"No one's here. You can get down"

Nari couldn't comprehend the low-key embarrassment she felt. So that person knew it all the way yet played along.

She opened her eyes to peak at his face but he already let her on her feet.

"Uh... Thank you for helping! If it wasn't for you, maybe your fandom wouldn't had spared me. I swear I didn't had any intentions on this"

Jina stood behind Nari, holding her laugh.

It was funny to watch her best friend behaving dumb.

"Well, that was nothing, but you're welcome"

He shyly beamed a little smile and god knows how much that gummy smile lost her.

Her heart beat faster than usual, thousands of butterflies flying in her stomach.

Is he real, does he know his smile is beautiful as fuck?!

Questions bombarded themselves in her head and the answers were known to her.

"Anyways, it's rude to not introduce myself to my savior is it? I'm Song Nari"

Just as she introduced herself, Jina peaked from Nari's behind and smiled cheekily.

"And I'm her only best friend, Lee Jina! Nice to meet you guys"

The boys looked at each other hesitant on their faces but decided to introduce themselves too.

It's not wrong to be friends though.

Then the bell rang and it was time to get back to their classes.

"So, Jina and Nari, we will get going. If you're lucky, three of these maknaes will hopefully enrol your classes"

***

"Oh my fucking god, Namjoon's totally my type! I've never seen such a good looking guy ever. He's making me feel things!!"

Jina didn't end her fangirling and Nari wasn't an exception either.

"I didn't expect it would be Yoongi to carry me. At first he appeared so rude but the second he smiled at me, I swear I'm going to try everything but he will be mine and mine only. I can't let him go. No one can beat my gentleman baby!"

Nari hugged Jina's hands as both of them squealed, giggling. It was a foolish idea to ignore these boys.

"But they are older than us, but who cares. I always had a kink for older men. The other brothers that were our age, they are so cute Jina, I can't honestly pick who's the best looking. It's hard"

"I never knew this is how my best friend whose single heart wouldn't beat for anyone but beats for them"

The girls drew attention to themselves but the crowd was already dissipating.

Nari occasionally smelled her uniform which now smelled Yoongi's minty cologne.

"He smell so manly. I don't now if he's single but it's impossible if Yoongi never had any girlfriends"

The chat went on till the second bell rang for students alert.

***

"Hyung!! That girl likes you"

Since the incident from the hall to the infirmary, on their way to the office, the maknaes were already bickering about it over and over.

Yoongi shook his head vigorously just as he opened the office door.

"Boys, behave yourself!"

Everyone became quiet, Seokjin and Yoongi walked forward to the attending staff.

"Hello miss"

A young woman in round specs peaked above from her desk with a hint of recognition seeing the boys.

"Ohw hello boys. I was told to expect a visit from several new brothers to our school. I've already prepared the documents and locker keys for you boys, so let's not waste time and let me show you some hospitality, otherwise she won't spare me, oh and you can call me Miss Lia"

But she didn't let them a chance to think about that person she mentioned but ignored it as they walked out behind her.

Miss Lia did well, showing around the places and the school itself wasn't that huge so it was easy to comprehend.

At the end, she gave away the keys and new uniforms for the boys.

"Hyung, this school is really different. I love it"

The maknaes quickly scrambled away to their lockers while the olders were together, thinking about a way to keep someone to help the boys, to keep them away from troubles.

They knew there was a reason you told them to stay low.

"I can already say, on their first day, there must be something they would stir up"

Hoseok whined, four of them in deep thoughts.

Suddenly, Namjoon had an idea.

"Why don't we ask those girls, that we helped?"

Now, he had all their attentions to it as they all agreed.

"But, we don't know if they are on same classes?"

Yoongi was right, they should check it out first.

Four of them walked to the lockers section but the youngers were nowhere to be seen.

"I think they are hyperactive today, hopefully they will behave good"

A gulp through their throat.

Neither was a good thing.

****

VOTE
COMMENT