Chapter 2

The guy came out of the office, and he stopped another henchmen who was crossing nearby him.

"Hey dude, did you know what happened? All I knew was our basements were blasted and our men was gone but what happened in actual?"

"Mam Jia got hold of it beforehand. She knew they will attack our basements to blow us over. So she made several temporary basements as a trap."

"So they and their men was the one who was blown off instead of us. The moment they stepped in, our men exited the basements and marshalled them around the basements. Exits were shut off so no single attackers could break free. The weapons in there wasn't real either so we had no single penny lose in it." He took cover of it as soon realization hit him.

"Yes, precisely" The interrupted guy left him alone at there thinking about how she thought of such a plan.

But then the reminiscence of the fateful event that took place not more than 3 days ago, scared the gut out of him.

"I better stay loyal to mam Jia. I wouldn't risk my own life getting shot like him. She just shot him bull's-eye" He then did a shivering body resemblence and left from the place he was standing all the time.

The right hand man of Jia, was watching everything and he could only shook his head on how the guy was shivering himself.

"You really scared the gut out of him Jia, you could have been easy on the amateurs"

---

Do vote and comment!

Tell me your opinion about it so far

See ya soon with next update

Take care, bye!