Chapter 21

I would recommend to listen to 'Collide' while reading this chap. Thank you love •√•

•••

"Nari, did you hear there's several new kids moved to our school?!"

A cheerful girl in a pony hair shook her best friend who was having her sweet sleep.

"Gosh for god's sake, what are are you getting excited for Lee Jina?!"

Hearing her friend's complain, she simply dragged her away from their seat and Nari reluctantly followed her best friend.

"Don't you think it's dramatical to make fuss over some new boys──,"

The view infront of her shut her off.

"Oh my fucking god. What are they? Some demigods??"

Jina smirked at her best friend who was whining until the second she actually saw them.

The so-called new boys.

It took her minutes to realize that she wasn't an exception but the whole school was drooling over seven boys that were eye candies.

"Namjoon hyung, don't you think we drew a bit too much attention than our sister said?"

Jungkook was amused by the various of reactions they didn't actually drew to themselves but naturally it drew people to them.

It couldn't be helped.

"Is it because your hyung's too handsome?"

But before the rest of the boys remark in Seokjin's claim, girls squealed, hearing him.

Okay, they gotta get out from there to office first.

"Nari, can you see them?! OMG, they are freakin cool! Mine is the one at centre, he's already driving me crazy!!"

Jina squeaked and blush crept up to her cheeks while Nari who was busy checking out too.

But there was one of them she couldn't see so she pulled Jina along with her to the front, pushing whoever was infront of them.

Nothing could stop these girls.

"Come on Jina, let's go closer"

As she pulled Jina along, but unfortunately just when she reached out, someone tripped her to the front and the next second all she knew was closing her eyes for the impact on her face but instead in someone's embrace.

She didn't dare to open her eyes. There's no way she would because it was obvious who caught her.

The place went silent. It was better she pretend to faint than falling prey to these fangirls rage.

"Oh my god, Nari, what happened to her? Did she faint?!"

Hearing her best friend's worried voice, whoever that was holding her also were shook and asked for the infirmary before carrying Nari away from the place.

Whoever that person was, Nari obviously enjoyed the warm embrace radiating on her, hugging her tight to their body.

Damn, he got some real packs

***

VOTE
COMMENT