Chapter 8

"Your father passed away, Jia" Bum informed as he stood beside her with a chocolate drink in his hand; slurping it.

She didn't say anything and stood silently near her window, eyes ruling her own black rose garden. The one that no one will dare to step in.

Knowing she won't talk either ways, he knew he will have to answer for all the questions she was supposed to ask him. "He passed away 1 week before, I think it's been passed more than one week. They said he had heart attack in a meeting and they don't know the reason. It was out of blue."

She still didn't respond and simply hummed. At least she hummed. In usual routines, they are hard core to get out from her mouth. Bum certainly knew she wasn't interested in it, but he still need to tell her that. It was for her well being and general information unless why would he even bother telling her this.

----

Meanwhile, here in the pitch dark room with a single bulb glowing the whole room as much as it can.

"Sir, the information has travelled to everyone. The boys are still there. I think they might know it if we let them dig in more than they should and end up knowing everything. What if we ki---"

"No" Taking a long puff of smoke from his cigarette, he spoke again. "Let them. They won't know anything. They are too foolish as far from what I have seen. Those dumbass will never know it, they have been doing nothing but living off that old geezer money. I had doubt if they are having any suspicions. But if they are sticking their nose around our matter, even slightest, no exception. Kill them. We have no use of them anyway. Remember keep an eye on them"

"That old geezer did nothing, but grow balls and have 7 heirs. What a pity, they all not having a chance to live just because they are born for that geezer. It's all simply waste. It's their fate and it's mine to play with. Tsk" He smirked as he inhaled a long puff for the last blow and blew out them.

Bowing, one of the bunker left and he leant back on his chair, smirking along his ungodly chuckles.

Nothing good happens without a loss. As humans, it itself is fate to live off by losing something precious to them. Nothing stays forever, nothing goes forever. If one is a good player, then not only play it's own fate but it had play others too as its wish. Losers can't live, they can never withstand the cruelty of the world, kill one take one and snatch one. That's all it requires. Fight for one itself if it wants to live. Crash something if that's what it takes to live in this world.

---

Do vote and comment!

Tell me your opinion about it so far

See ya soon with next update

Take care, bye!