Chapter 19

Bum's relaxed voice resounded in the silenced mansion.

Man, he wasn't even surprised, to see the blood river, bodies scattered opened up.

His eyes matched your blood twinkled hull, sitting on a body, playing with your dagger.

"See I told you, didn't I? Tell them to clean this up" You walked out from the hall, blood dripping from the sharp edge of the dagger.

Bum sighed wearily.

He would agree if you did this without your seven stepbrothers in the mansion, especially while they were sleeping.

How worse could it be once they witness everything, especially your berserk behavior, killing men like a beast? He was used to see everything about you.

Why wouldn't he...

Fifteen year old Bum was running through the alley to save himself from his abuser.

His mind was screaming to one word. 'RUN'

His legs took him unknowingly but all the poor boy wanted was to forever escape them.

Bum was an orphan and not so recently he was adopted by a rich couple who claimed they needed someone to take care of them.

He believed they were good people and trusted them until he was backstabbed since few months.

He was starved and was misused for the old lady's sexual desires and that man was no exception.

He was harassed and abused every single day mercilessly.

All he could did was regret and cry.

One day, unable to bear anymore, Bum broke free and eloped but ended up catching their attention because someone related to those monsters informed about seeing him.

Unable to keep up his running, his knees buckled and poor child fell. He couldn't get up and saw the men and few others behind him and smirking.

Bum's eyes welled and tears coated his puffy crimson cheeks.

He couldn't let himself get killed unjustifiably and tried to turn and sprint off  only to meet a blockage.

He was tackled by the man and that man brought up a strange liquid filled with syringe.

Poor Bum, screamed but he was cut off by a slap and he felt someone shutting his mouth tightly.

He shook his head vigorously and with his might, Bum knew he can't give up at the edge he's been pushed, therefore Bum kicked around till he was shook aside and in a blink of an eye, just when that man's was about to grasp Bum's shirt to tackle him back to ground, his hand was cut off and it just fell infront of the terrified boy. 

His wails echoed through the dark alley and Bum who incredibly was scared off to see that savior, still turned around just to be met with a girl, very messy exactly his young age with her dagger now dripping with that man's blood. 

Bum was in no sense of thinking anyway. She scared him, who wouldn't when someone just cut off a person's hand just like a slice of cake. 

Bum's knees wobbled and he fell, his ears all filled with that man's vengeful words and painful crying. 

"I'm going to kill you bastard, you better get back or die with that bitch, son of a bitch..." His handless hand now was soaking the place and just as they heard more men shouting in the alley, that girl had already dragged Bum, clasping her palm with his before disappearing from there.

*** 

A/N: After quite a long break, a new update. I hope ya'll enjoyed. ILY <333 FOR 5K READS ACHIEVEMENT!!!

VOTE 
COMMENT

FC: 55
READS: 5K, written on 27.8.22, 10.10 P.M.