Chapter 15

The boys were panicking as Jungkook was nowhere to be found. Lost of his precence made them quiver in fear.

Rain stopped pouring but not the boys tears.

Taehyung started crying again. He couldn't possibly think of something worse occurred to their adored brother. Namjoon cooled down the over wrought boys as their eyes pursued for Jungkook.

It will feed them nothing but guiltiness if anything bad happens to Jungkook for the rest of their life.

"Hey little brats! What are y'all desperately looking for?"

The manly voice delved out, startling the latter. The boys turned to the direction of where it appeared and there stood the man, whose face was a perfect definition of heatherly. His jaw that was sharply eyes-killing and the smug eyes. The red suit he wore, gave his looks more elegance. His hand had a gun with a loose grip.

He was their savior so there's no look-in for him to hurt nor do anything to Jungkook.

Seem he understood what they wanted to ask, as he let his words out.

"I can guess, you're looking for your little brother. He's in the car," turning, he directed his hand to where their car which was now a no-more-use, standing, almost hanging on its wrecked state. Seokjin made his way towards their car and opened the door as he breathed a breath of pure solace.

The tiny body of the little boy was breathing in even, his chest heaving up and down. His peaceful face reassured him while the rest walled the car as succor was evident on their face. Taehyung slide in the gap and went inside the car as he held up his head in his arms.

"Brat, y-you scared us!!" Wiping his cheeks, he carressed his hair.

Squinting eyes, Jungkook woke up due to the loud voice.

Taehyung called out everyone that Jungkook was awake. "H-hyung, what's going on? Are we safe now?"

Although he was half conscious, words still managed out of his dried throat.

Smiling widely, Taehyung nodded.

Groaning, he sat up and got out of the car, lent by the assistance of Taehyung with the rest. "You scared the gut out of us! You brat--"

Before the words could finish, Jin pulled him in a tight hug.

After seconds of sharing their love, Jungkook asked, "Where's our savior? The woman in that black cloak?"

The boys shared a puzzled look before realization hit them. "Oh right, there was a woman. But I didn't even see her face," Namjoon exclaimed.

"Oi troublemakers, missed another one of you again or something?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess who's back?

Please don't forget to

VOTE
COMMENT