Stowaway

The engines gathered at the shed that night. They were excited. There before them were a few new engines. One of which, many had already met.

Sir Topham Hatt was about to introduce them, when he noticed something. "Say... I am only supposed to have one 652..."

"Really, sir?" asked Duck.

"Yes... I have one engine too many... ah well. We can figure that out later."

Everyone was proudly conversating in the sheds. Sir Topham Hatt cleared his throat and got ready to speak.

"Ahem!" He boomed. "Please welcome our newest additions to the Sodor Railway. I have ordered them and another engine who should be coming soon to help out with the increasing workload. When they are done with their job, if they are proficient at their work, they will become official members of our crew. Please introduce yourselves!"

The other seven engines introduced themselves one by one, then it was the time for the new engines to state who they were.

Duck decided to speak first. "Hello. Most of you know me already. My name is Duck. Thank you for having me here, sir."

There were two twin engines who went next. The one who was to the left went first.

"Och 'aye." One of them said. "Wonderful tae meet ye. Mah name is Donald. And the other one is Douglas!"

"Hello!" Douglas smiled to them.

The last one spoke. "And my name is Oliver. Nice meeting you all." He smiled at them.

The engines all started to whistle and cheer, however, Sir Topham Hatt broke the noise. "SILENCE!" Silence fell. "As you know, I expect you to treat these engines with all respect. Treat them well. They might not be here forever."