EPISODE 1

In this new month, here are my prayers for you: may every day of this month bring you everlasting joy, may every week bring you unending happiness and may the month bring you an abundance of blessings and love. Happy New Month to y'all ♥️  Kindly read the Season 1 to understand better if you are new here .

  This story is the exclusive intellectual property of Ewatomi Abiodun. No unauthorized reproduction on any media is allowed without the express permission of the writer or yuu will be sued.  Kindly take note and be guided.

PS: YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS GOES A LONG WAY!!!

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 1

IMEN POV

My head hurt like crazy. Slowly I opened my eyes, but everything is blur. Why do I feel so weak? Why does my whole body feel numb? My vision starts to make out of a ceiling of a room. It looked the same as the painting in my hostel. Ughhhh...I said in a low whisper as I sit up my eyes still closed. I need to use the bathroom. Where are Amanda and Ikram? Don't we have a lecture today? I asked no one in particular as I get down from the bed.

"I need to pee, " I said walking towards the bathroom but instead my head hit a wall very hard and that makes me screamed lightly in pain as I touch my forehead. What's wrong with me? I have always walked to the bathroom with my eyes closed so why did I miss the direction now. I peek one of my eyes open to locate the bathroom door and my eyes suddenly came wide open because the setting of the room looks different even if it was all in my taste. And suddenly, Everything keeps flooding in  piece by piece.  How Amanda tell me Zayed is not my biological brother? How my parents confirmed my fears of my brother not being my blood brother. How I got to know the man I have come to love and give my heart and body too has been lying to me all this while  and this... Oh my God! Zayed...he .. drugged..me. Where am I? I said as I scan around the room.

Where is my phone? Zayed.. did he know? Oh my God ... but I have to think about everything later because I have the urge to pee right now. I looked around the room and I noticed a door near the bed so I guess that's the toilet so I quickly walked towards it and open the door and thankfully it was the toilet. I quickly settled on the water closet as I empty my bowels. I flushed it and I looked at myself in the mirror which was in the bathroom. I looked so pale. I looked the opposite of myself. My eyes were a little bit swollen due to the way I cried and I must thank Zayed for whatever sleeping drug he used on me because I feel a lot better. I lean down at the sink and splash the cold water running out of the tap on my face.

I can't count how many times I was splashing the water on my face but what I know is it does make me feel better. I looked up at the mirror attached to the wall in the bathroom and said:" I am not going to cry but that didn't work because tears pooled immediately in my eyes as I think about everything and I had to rinse my face again. I came out of the bathroom after some minutes and nearly jumped when my head hit a hard chest.

"Oh my God! Zayed " I said as I placed my hand on my chest. You know that's creepy " I told him feigning angry.

" I am sorry, you were taking long in the bathroom so I was scared maybe something happened... Like I commit suicide? " I asked him with a tight smile and he nodded his head in a yes.

" Common on, I am not that dump and I love my  life," I said and hit his chest playfully before the realization of what he did to me hit me as I dropped my hand from his chest .

" You kidnapped me .. no you drugged me and kidnapped me, " I told him angrily and I could see hurt washed over his face.

" I am sorry, I didn't mean to, " He told me sadly.