EPISODE 19

Please don't be a ghost reader . Your votes and Comment is what I need to keep me motivated . Please and please kindly Click the 🌟 button at the left hand side of your screen down below. Thanks 🙏

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 19

IKRAM'S POV

Everything happened so fast as he walks swiftly towards me. He palms my face in his hands as he suddenly catches my lips with his own. I was shocked for a moment but immediately I regain my composure, I shove him away and dish him a hot slap.

I was seething in anger as I look at him with a cold glare.

" What was that for?" I say since I notice he won't talk.

" I think I am in love with you" He blurted out.

" In love with me? " I scoff." is this some sort of joke or something? ".

" I don't even know where to begin because that's a lot to say. I know we are only friends but as we grow closer and I got to see all the small things there's to love about you. I could  feel myself slowly falling for you. I am sorry if I kissed you without your permission. I am sorry for that but I can't just help it. I know this isn't destined to turn to anything more than friendship but I still can't stop hoping that it will".

The truth is I love you. A lot. More than I have ever loved anyone for a long time. And to be honest I have wanted to tell you for a very long time but I was scared. I don't want to screw up what we have, or whatever it is, and I have pretty fallen  damn hard for you.  I love you so much. Everything about you, everything single tiny thing.  You give me a feeling of belonging and for once I feel wanted by someone.

Tears already brim in my eyes as he confesses his love for me. I was trying so hard to control them from falling.

" Please tell me you feel the same way. Please tell me you love me just as I love you or less than I love you " He says and tries to move closer to me.

" Stop! please stop " I say holding my hand out as the tears I was trying to control spill down my eyes.  I angrily wipe my tears away with my palm.

" We can't work, I am sorry".

"  Why, Kimmy? Please tell me what I can do to make it work " He says sadly as tears rolled down his eyes.

" We can't work. There are a lot of things that can't make us work. I'm sorry" I say and turn around but he suddenly pulls me back towards him my hands instantly residing to his chest.

" You can't just walk away from me like that after capturing my heart. I know you love me. it shows in your eyes. See, you can't even look me straight in the eyes again. Kimmy, please don't punish me for something I don't know. Tell me why we can't work at least I can know the reason " He says staring deeply into my eyes.

" We can't just work, " I say as my tears keep spilling uncontrollably.

" Look into my eyes and tell me you don't love me. Look me in the eyes Kimmy and tell me you don't feel anything for me and  I promise not to disturb you again" He half yell.

" Yes! I love you. Are you satisfied? Are you happy to hear me say it? Do you think I also didn't want it to work? I wanted it to work but I don't want to be the second option" I yell at him as I move a little bit back creating a space between us.

" Second option?" He says confusedly.

" Wait.. wait, Do you by any chance means Imen?" He asks as he looks at me but I turn my face away.