EPISODE 7

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 7

AMANDA'S POV

"It.. can't.be," I say my lips trembling. I shake my head negatively as I stare at the pregnancy stick on Ikram's hand maybe it will change from positive to negative as hot tears streamed down my face. 

Ikram looks up at me sadly. " It's not the end of the world Mindy".

" My life is ruined, Ik," I say as tears streamed uncontrollably down my face. She moved closer to me and embrace me in arms while I cried on her shoulder inconsolable.

After some minutes of crying on her shoulder, She pulls me out of her embrace and wipes my tears with her thumb as a tear dropped from her eyes too. "Everything will be fine," She says and took me out of the bathroom.

" Should I call Imen's mum and tell her?" She asked me.

" No..no, I will find a solution to it . I brought this upon myself so I should be able to know what to do" I say and wipe my tears with the back of my palm.

" Which solution is that if I may ask?".

" I am going to abort it ".

" What!" Her eyes widened in shock.

"I can't keep this pregnancy, Ik" I sob.

" And you think aborting it is the best solution? What if you die in the process? I am not in support of it " She says.

" And you think keeping it is the best solution?" What should I tell the child when it grows up? That he or she was conceived through rape? That the father is a physco who is in love with his sister?.  I don't think I can keep it, if I die in the process so be it at least I will be free from this shame I bought upon myself.

Ikram sighs heavily. I am sure she knows I have a point. " Mindy, I understand your fear and pain but remember it wasn't this child's fault. I know how devastating this can be for you but .... Her sentence was cut short when the door suddenly slammed open revealing my mum with Norbet behind her giving us an apologetic look.

"I am sorry, I tried to prevent her from coming in," He says sadly.

"So you are pregnant?" She asked in a sarcastic tone as she walked inside dressed in her expensive attire as usual.  Ikram and I stood up at the same time looking at her. She moves closer to me and before I can register what she was about to do a hot slap already landed on my cheek.

***********************************************

IMEN'S POV

"Fuck!" He says as he realized I was almost hit. He took long strides towards me and roughly took my face into his hands. Before I could realize what was about to happen, he already smashes his lips onto mine. My eyes widened in horror as I couldn't believe what just happened. The shock was an understatement of what I feel as he kissed me roughly. I stick my hands to his chest to stop him as I closed my lips tightly but I am no match for his strength. I had to shove him away with all my full force as he staggered back. He opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off with a slap as it echoes through the whole room.

His head snapped to the right.

"Why did you kiss me? Are you insane ?" I yell at him as I angrily wipe my lips with the back of my palm giving him a disgusting look as tears rolled freely down my eyes.

" Because I love you " He yells back at me anger visible on his face.

" Scoffs, love me? You are my brother" I say.