EPISODE 12

I guess we are back to daily updates but the votes and comments are not encouraging on the last episode . Let's do more 💪💪💪

Another episode dropping by this time tomorrow by the special Grace of God. Enjoy 🥰🥰

SEASON 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 12

IMEN'S POV

  I looked on the picnic blanket, and there were pies, salads, sandwiches,  cakes and yum. I couldn't help but smile to myself as I caught my husband looking at me with so much admiration filled with lust. The way he looks at me always makes my heart melts like I was the only woman in the whole world. He glanced up at me, his icy blue eyes staring intensely  as his eyes slowly trail down my body ..undressing me.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I told him as I continue licking my ice cream.

" I am sorry Wiffy but I can't, not when you are licking the ice cream like that ".

I let out a laugh. " Are you jealous of the ice cream too?" I ask him seductively.

" Maybe because that tongue was someone's owner, " He says and my eyes almost popped out of my head at his dirty words as I nearly choke on the ice cream in my mouth.

"Aayan!" I called his name as I regain a little bit of my composure.

"What?" He began to chuckle.

I look at both of our sides trying to see if the couples didn't hear what my husband just say and I heave a sigh of relief when I realized they were all occupied with their spouse and family.

" Stop saying those dirty words outside," I say rolling my eyes as I hit him playfully with my elbow.

" Dirty words?" He asks feigning innocent and I know where this is going. I smile because I know how to play this game with him. I lean closer to him and whispered inside his ear. " Now I am wet . How about I take you in my mouth with this ice cream ?".

His eyes darkened for lust and I laughed at how quickly he gets turned on by my own dirty words. Smirking, I put a finger on his chest, slowly tracing it down and I could see how his chest moves up and down at my touch. Each inch enticing me to move further and further until they lessened at his waistband. I was about to dip my hand into his trouser when he suddenly grabbed hold of my hand. 

" I am sure you don't want your son to see the way you are torturing me publicly? Remember the last time he nearly caught us  " He says and brings my hand to his lips as he kisses my knuckles

Son? I ask myself.  Do we have a son together ? I ask no one in particular as I had a confused look written all over my face.  Why can't I remember?.

  "  JAVED!" He called out his name snapping me out of my thought.

" Javed? Is that our son's name ?" I ask myself.

" This is one of the reasons I don't like him being away from our sight. Now, where's he ?" He says and stood up to look for him.

" I will be right back," He says and I nod my head as I continue licking my ice cream. Minutes seem to pass then hours and I couldn't see him nor  Javed.  Where are they? I am starting to get worried so I stood up and start shouting their names as tears pool in my eyes.

" Javed!"

" Aayan!"

"Aayan!!!!.......