EPISODE 25

I decided to give another update today despite how tired I am but you guys love and support keeps me going . Big Shout out of love to my favorite Sister I met on this blue app Tom Boy Cool  Thanks for the constant airtime lil sis.  I love you ♥️♥️

Kindly Vote and Drop Your Thought On This Episode,it really means a lot to me.

ENJOY 🥰

SEASONS 2

HER RULES

SOLELY WRITTEN BY EWATOMI ABIODUN

EPISODE 25

AAYAN'S POV

I was on my way home driving when a call came through my phone. I checked the caller and it was Imen. I smiled as  I decided not to pick her call because I was almost home. I knew she wanted to ask me if am still going to the meeting. But then it rang a second time and fortunately, I just hit a traffic jam as I halt my car. I quickly connected the call to my earpods as I didn't hesitate to answer it.

"Babe, I am almost......."

" A.. Ayan" I heard the sound of her voice. " She's been crying".

"Babe, what's wrong?"

" H..he..he..is..her.here" She says but I could hardly hear her as I sense she was hyperventilating.

" Imen, calm down. I can't hear you. " Take a deep breath" I  instruct her.

She did as I told her and I could sense she has calmed down a little bit.

"Who's there?".

" Z.Zayed is here," She says in a broken voice.

" Not again, Mimi," I say when I realized she's being paranoid again.

" I .. swear..to God, he is......".

" Hello! Mimi, are you there?" I say as I start to get worried. I quickly picked up my phone to dialed her number and I realized my phone was dead.

" Oh, shit," I say as I quickly search for my power bank in the dashboard and I groaned as I remembered I forgot both it and my car USB charger at home this morning. I just hope she's okay. I have always been there with her when she's being paranoid and it makes me feel uneasy hearing how broken she's on phone and I am not there to calm her down.

" C'mon move it," I  said hitting the steering wheel in annoyance as I was stuck in the traffic jam.

It took two hours before the road was cleared and I drove home in a hurry hoping she's okay. I quickly parked my car in the garage as I ran inside.

" Babe!" I called out as I hurriedly take off my jacket and dumped it on the couch. "Where's she?" I ask no one in particular as I quickly head towards our room. I walked inside the bedroom and met her lying down her back turned at me.

" Babe," I say as I quickly got into the bed.

" Your food is on the dining," She says still not looking at me.

" I am not hungry. I just want to know if you are okay " I say and try to reach her but she yanked my hands off her.

" I am okay," She says and I could detect she was crying.

" Mimi, You can't turn your back at me telling me you are okay," I say and strongly pull her up and placed her on my lap despite her struggle as she straddles me. Her eyes were so red and swollen like she has been crying since and I knew right there that something is wrong.

" Mimi,  I didn't mean to hang ...." She cut me off as she slammed her lips on  mine taking me by surprise. She placed her hand at the back of my neck for support as she kisses me fervently like she was pouring all her emotions into it. Despite how she was stirring the desire inside of me, I knew better that she is not in her right state of mind.