Chapter 16

We ate a short lunch because Gally wanted me to help with the farm animals.

"There animals. Why do I have to help?" I complained.

"Carson the animals basically love you." He mocked.

"They have no idea who I am!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Your just dumb." I stopped walking and stood there.

"Really?" I crossed my arms. "You wanna go there?!" Gally stopped, turned his head around and smirked.

"Go do what?" He smirked.

"Stop being a pervert!" I bellowed. Some of the guys turned around smirking at the both of us. I gulped and felt the blush light up like a wildfire on my cheeks. I grumbled and walked towards the farm.

"Did you really have to say that?" I whispered. Gally came over and stroked my hair. His lips touched my head as he spoke.

"I'm sorry Carson. Forgive me." He pecked my head. "So this is the farm, all we have are goats, pigs and chickens."

Walking over to the pig's pen, there was one little runt of the litter. I pointed to him.

"Can I keep him?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"Carson, no."

"Please!" Gally groaned.

"No is no." I pouted.

"No fair!" He only smiled.

"Why do you want a pig so badly?" He asked.

"I don't know. Your always working and I'm alone most of the day and it would be nice if Ryan didn't steal the other girl. Id also have a companion." I sat down in the grass near the pen. The little pig bounded up to the fence and started squealing. I laughed.

Gally laid on his back next to me. The pig, which I named G. Jr., was the only pig that didn't grunt. I noticed Gally fell asleep so I picked the piglet up and held him.

"Ok back you go." I whispered as I lowered him back in the pen.

I laid down next to Gally as he slept. Creepy as it sounds, I watched him sleep peacefully. I shifted my body closer till I was touching his side. My eyes started to get droopy when he woke.

"Didn't know I fell asleep on ya, come on." He picked me up bridal style. "Someone needs a nap." He teased.

"Shut up." I grumbled.

*** ( Ryan's pov )

"I hate her so much." I said to the new girl. I only wanted her as my friend so she would hate Carson like I did.

"She doesn't seem so bad." I whipped my head to her.

"She's the worst! She acts like she's in love with Gally but she does the same to every single guy here!" I snapped. She flinched back at my harsh tone. But I really didn't care, Gally should love me. I mean, the two best people here in love? Yeah, me and Gally.

"I think your just jealous because she has something you don't. If you were nicer and tried to give her a chance, maybe you would like her." The girl looked at me, reasoning was the only look I could she in her eyes.

I scoffed. "Please, I am not jealous." I was jealous. I hated how he loved her, with those puppy dog eyes. I've always wanted that. I never had that. And it tore me into two pieces.

"Well if your not jealous then why don't go after a guy who isn't taken? Maybe that's why she breaks down so easily." This new girl was changing me and I didn't know how.

"Are you going to try to be friends with Carson?" I asked, my voice monotone.

"Yeah, I'm afraid if I don't have friends who will support me, the arrogant guys will come after me." She laughed. I gave her a small smile.

"There you go!" I looked at her confused.

"You smiled. Even if you couldn't notice it. It's still something." I felt bad about trying to get her to hate Carson with me. I guess I should go apologize to her.

"I'm going to go apologize to Carson. Can I leave you with newt?" I asked her. She nodded her head understanding that I finally knew why I was so rude.

"Trust me Newt is so nice, you'll like him." She smiled as I lead her over to Newt.

***

I'm back!! I am so sorry for not updating. The whole month of April was pssa testing and now this week I have finals ): but tomorrow I should probably update, it might be a short chapter but hey at least it's something. THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME OVER 3k+ READS. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. EVER.