Chapter 8

After Gally snapped at me I stormed off. The kids bonfire was tonight and I didnt feel like going.

"You gotta go Carson!" Newt said. I groaned.

"Well I'm not going because Gally yelled at me and he didn't say sorry! Plus I'm tired." I sighed.

"Try to make it?" He gave me a weak smile and sad look then walked off to join Minho and Alby. I saw Gally and turned the other way. I couldn't face him! He was rude to me and if he thinks we're all goody goody, we're not!

"Carson." I kept walking.

"Carson!" Still walking.

"CARSON!" I turned around.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I screeched. He stared at me.

"Okay look I'm not good with sorrys but, I'm sorry." He didn't even make eye contact with me.

"Declined. Leave me alone!" He just stared at me again. Geez what's with him and staring at people? I was walking away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"Just follow me." He grumbles. He said that he was taking me somewhere we wouldn't be found so easily.

"I want to know more about you." He grumbles. My eyes widened with shock.

"M-me?" I stuttered. I was flustered with blushing cheeks and trying not to blush. He laughed.

"I guess you can see my blush am I right?" I somewhat laughed.

"Oh no it's more like red hot peppers then blush." He smirked. "As I said before I want to know more about you." He looked at me.

"I don't see anyone stopping you so.." I smiled.

"Well who's your favorite person here?" I smirked.

"Newt." He dead panned.

"What?" He spoke with no emotion.

"Just kidding, your my favorite person." And I was laughing. I kept giggling. I scooted closer to him.

"What's your, favorite place?" I thought about it.

"Uh, anywhere with you." I mumbled.

"Carson speak up I can't hear you when you mumble."

"I said." I mumbled again." Anywhere with you." He groaned.

"Carson!"

"ANYWHERE WITH YOU!" He stood up and walked towards me. He sat down next to me, wrapped his arm around me and occasionally rubbing my back. I sighed, snuggled closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Carson don't fall alseep." I heard him.

"Fine." I looked up at him and just stared in his eyes.

"I'm not interrupting anything am I?" Smirked Minho. I tried to get away from Gally but he only pulled me into his lap and nestled his head in my neck.

"No, nothing." Gally said. His voice muffled.

"Oh? Is that so." I could that Minho was enjoying this, finding two people who cared so much for each other but didn't have the hearts to tell. "Well if that's all then I'm going to go and maybe tell everyone on the way." I started to panic.

"WHAT!" I yelled.

"Shush." Gally hushed me. "He's not gonna tell anyone, I promise that." And Minho gulped. "See?" Gally smirked." He knows not to mess around with me."

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he stood up. He carried me to his bed, laid me down and kissed my forehead.

"Sleep Carson, I'll be back." Was the last thing I heard before I slept.

I felt a pressure in the bed, I moved around. The thing that was in the bed moved closer towards me. I moved away. It moved closer.

"Carson would you stop moving." Whispered Gally.

"Oh it's you." I grumbled and turned to face him. His face was a little bit swollen and his face was bleeding. Gally's eyes were drooping so I could tell he was tired.

"What happened to you?" I asked quietly, stroking his face. He looked away.

"That shucking Greenie got a good whopping out of me." He was propped up on his elbows, towering over me. I closed my eyes savoring the moment.

"Stay with me?" He asked.

"Only if you hold me." He laid on his side next to me, and his long arms were wrapped around me pulling me close to his chest. I was facing him and we only needed a blanket. We kept each other warm. Really this was our first time sharing a bed, not a slammer. He started to rub my back, and I smile. I pulled myself closer to him and buried myself in his chest.

"RISE AND SHINE LOVEBIRDS!" Screamed Newt at the top of his lungs. "So Carson, did you guys get laid?" He wiggled his eyebrows. Gally shot out of bed and chased after him. Newt realized what Gally was doing and sprinted away. I got up, changed my shorts into sweatpants and watched Gally chase Newt all over the place. I laughed and walked over to Alby.

"Does Gally get mad a lot?" He looked at me.

"Not anymore, what ever you said to him calms him down. And after you arrived." He crossed his arms.

"We'll do you think Gally's gonna get Newt?" I asked. Alby pointed and I saw Newt trying to get out of Gally's grasp. I giggled.

"Don't. Ever. Say. That. AGAIN." Gally growled in Newts face.

"O-okay." Newt stammered and then smirked. "Lover birds!" And then sprinted away. Gally came over to me picked me up bridal style, and walked back to over to the bed.

"Gally what are you doing? We have to work!" He grumbled but kept going.

"My day today. I want to spend it with you." He laid me down and crawled in. "Please." I groaned and said fine. He smiled so warmly and pulled me closer.

"Okay, what? No." I said and got up. "I have things to do! I haven't been working it's been eight days. I need to work!" He only laughed.

"I told them you weren't coming."

"I'm spending way to much time with you." I laughed and fell back. "Too much." With closed eyes he laughed and pulled me close.

I guess we slept a long time because Minho, Newt and the Greenie, Thomas woke us up. Awkwardly Thomas kept staring at me. I shrugged it off and wrapped myself around Gally again.

"Hate to break it to you Love birds but you missed lunch and I don't think Carson are for two days." Smirked Newt. When mentioned I didn't eat for two days Gally's head turned towards me and he picked me up.

"PUT ME DOWN YOU OVERSIZED GIANT!" I pounded my hands on his back.

"YOU DIDNT EAT FOR TWO DAYS, YOUR EATING!" He shouted. He kept walking over until we reached our destination.

"Eat up." Gally said.

--

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 60+ VIEWS! ❤️ YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST