Chapter 10

Gally was furious. He wouldn't talk to me. I thought it was worth it! I mean he's stuck in a HOT PINK warp for another month!

"Wait Gally!" I suddenly realized, a panic covered my tone. I thought his neck would snap after he turned his head so fast.

"What? What's wrong?" He began to look over my body.

"I'm fine but it's been another month." His face was written with utter confusion.

"I'm not leaving you." He whispered in my ear, teasing me like I teased him.

"Tease." I teased him. "You need to rest, let me ask Nate if I can take the rest of the day off, you didn't show up for THREE HOURS!" He grumbled but went back his bed, which was all but far away he complained.

"Nate." I knocked on the door I heard a mumbled come in. "I can take the rest of the day off right?" I asked. He could never say no.

"I suppose, just no babies." My face went red.

"WHAT, NATE WHAT IN YOUR MIND WOULD YOU SAY THAT. I WILL HAVE YOU THROWN IN THE MAZE." I hissed out. Nate only laughed as he saw Gally and smirked.

"Go, and Carson." I turned my head.

"Yeah?"

"He's a keeper. Don't leave him because he won't leave you, trust me if he doesn't show it. He's hiding it. He's feelings." I smiled at Nate.

"Thanks. Now if it's a girl she's my new friend." I walked away.

-- (two hours later) --

"Newt look!" A random boy said. "It's another girl!" I grinned.

"Gally I'll a have a friend that's finally a girl! We'll talk about a lot of stuff. Boys!" He glared at me. "Fine only you." I teased him. He only replied when his hand magically held mine. I mentally gasp in my head, I wonder how that got there?

"Uggh, wha?" I heard the girl groan. She sounded around my age. I still didn't like it though. She could take away Gally and that's one thing I won't allow.

"Hey there greenie!" Newt smiled. Gally was about to help her when I pulled him back.

"No." I said, not even looking at him. I shook my head.

"Carson what ever your thinking I'm not going to leave you promise." He kissed my head. Wish he'd kiss my lips. Oh god. Why. Why. Why. I need to stop thinking that.

"What is going on?" I gasped. She a gas a British accent like newt! I bounded to her.

"Hey my name is Carson and your in the glade. We were sent here from who knows who they are and we get a Greenie every month!" I smile. She looks relived that there's a girl in these crowd of boys.

"Oh I'm, um. I forget my name."

"You'll get it back, anyways I'll show you everything!" As I walked away I heard some of the boys whisper.

"Well she's Newts."

"Carson isn't gonna let her out of her sight."

"Of course Carson is hogging her." I was furious at the last comment.

"WELL MAYBE IM HOGGING BECAUSE YOU CANT KEEP YOUR HORMONES IN CHECK!" I bellowed, obviously angered. The girl turned towards me and laughed.

"Good one! Carson? That's your name. I like it!" I was starting to like her. Gally came up to me and gave me a hug.

"What." I mumbled. "Get off you lump." The girl giggled.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She smirked. Dang, I did like her a lot! She had my attitude.

"No." I said simply. "He never asked." Gally coughed.

"Then Carson would you have the honor of being my one and only, girlfriend?" I didn't know what to say because of three reasons. One, the new girl was there. Two, the words were caught in my throat. And three, awe how sweet of him.

"Y-yes." I stuttered. "Now we're off bye!" I grabbed her hand and dashed off.

"Woah did I just start something?" Wiggling her eyebrows as she pointed to me.

"We like each other but I didn't know what he was going to ask me out. But it was sweet." I laughed. Looking down at my knees I felt guilty, I thought that the Greenie would take Gally away from me.

"I wanted to say I'm so-" I was cut off by her screaming. "Oh my god what's wrong?!" She was laying on the ground writhing in pain, I yelled calling for help I didn't know what to do. Gally Newt and Minho ran over.

"What's going on?!" Newt spit out. Clearly you could tell he was Furious.

"We were talking then all of a sudden she screamed and fell." I was starting to panic. That's when Gally, instead of keeping me calm, picked the whimpering girl over to the medjacks. Hurt was what I felt. How could he! Did he not see I was here! That I called him over?! I scoffed and stormed away.

"Carson where are you going?" Gally asked. I swear I she moved closer to him.

"Somewhere I see you have other things to attend to." I walked away without giving him a second look.

"Carson!" Minho jogged after me. "Is someone jealous?" He teased. I looked up at Minho with hurt in my eyes.

"No. Just hurt that he would choose someone else over me." And I cried. Minho embraced me with open arms and murmured.

"I got you." I never hurt so bad because of him. Gally the one I love, has hurt me.

-----
Okay I know tomorrow's Valentine's Day and I made them have a "fight"😂 I'm cruel I know. WELL THANKS ILYSM YOU GUYS. If you could check out my other book that be great thanks!