CHAPTER 11

This is what the cafe looks like you can imagine any cafe you like if you don't like it, don't forget to vote, Thank you <3)

Y/N POV

We all went to a cafe near the venue, some people are staring but their to scared to near maybe because of the guys especially draken their aura are literally screaming danger. We all went inside the cafe and we go find some seats.

I sat beside mana and luna sat beside mitsuya and pick up the menu to order "order anything you guys like its my treat" I smile at them "are you sure? since you know were kinda many" Mitsuya said.

I reach out my hand and pat his head and I saw him a little shock "don't worry I'm sure so order up" Mitsuya hide his face in the menu but I can still see his red ears this cause me to giggle, "mana, luna what do you want to order?" I turn towards the 2 kids and saw them looking at the dessert "We want Ice cream!" they both said and I smile at them.

"How about you girls?" I turn towards emma, hina and yuzuha "cheese cake sounds good" emma "I'll have fruit cake" Hina "I'll have the strawberry cake" yuzuha. After a while of choosing a waitress show up.

"hello can I get your order?" the others give their order to the waitress and the waitress list it down to her note pad then the waitress look to my direction and look at me with wide eyes "Y-your y/n from bloSSom! I'm a huge fan y/n! can I have your autograph?" she said to me with sparkle in her eyes "sure where do I sign?" "here please" she took out her phone and point at her phone case.

I quickly sign it and I give it back to her, she has a wide smile and she took my order "okay I'll be back with your order everyone" then she run to the kitchen "do you always do that when you go to a restaurant or cafe?" smiley ask "yeah we get it a lot" I reply to them.

"so what's it like to be famous? well I kinda know what it likes to be famous in school and all, but what its like when your famous in other country?" I think for a second for a proper answer "well it feels great knowing many people are supporting us but we sometimes don't have space and we have to think about what the others think will they enjoy or like the song or not, and it kinda gets stressful if many product want to be model"

They all listen to my answer and they all nod in respond, we all chat while waiting for our food and laugh when someone tell some funny jokes 'its been a long time since I get to talk to other people like this except for the member' I thought to myself.

"here's your food" The waitress came back with 2 tray in hand and a waiter behind her with also 2 tray "oh and don't worry about the bill its on the house" I was shock at this and a bit hesitant "no no I'll pay, you guys work hard" "don't worry y/n-chan we insist and our boss told us to, and also can I have your autograph?" the waiter said to me.

I smile at him and nod he took out a note book and give it to me and I sign it "thank you y/n-chan please call us if you guys need anything" "Thank you for the food I'll post this cafe in my story later" I smile at them then they smile back and bow "That would be wonderful thank you again y/n-chan" then they get back to work.