CHAPTER 39

Days passed after the meet up it's finally Feb 27 and right now mitsuya and draken are eating "mitsuya you still haven't figure it out?" Draken ask his friend and they were eating at a ramen shop "no..." He said and eat his ramen "aren't you going today?" He ask and mitsuya stayed silent and draken sigh "want to go to that spot again?" Draken ask eating the noodles and mitsuya raise a brow "you know where the big screen at" he said mitsuya eyes went wide in realization.

"It's there last concert so they will show it to shibuya again" he said and draken grab the bowl and drink the soup and sigh in satisfaction once he was done and look at mitsuya "so want to go?" Mitsuya keep staring at draken until he also grab his bowl and drink the soup and also sigh "yeah.." draken smile at him and mitsuya stand up putting his payment on the table "let's go" he said and draken chuckle and also put his payment on the table and left.

"It's only 6:30pm the show start on 7:00pm" draken said as they walk towards the building "I know that draken" mitsuya said and draken laugh "just checking you know maybe you don't check on her anymore" he said and they enter the building and start to climb the stairs "You know I can't yet" he said and draken hum and they open the door of the rooftop.

"its still the perfect spot" draken said as he look at the screen and mitsuya lean on the rails staring at the screen "you can seat here mitsuya" draken said putting a chair behind him and draken put his chair a little behind from mitsuya "thanks" mitsuya said as he sat down waiting for the show to begin and he was constantly looking at his watch that you gave.

After a few minutes at your side, you were already under the stage getting ready for the show and all of you was wearing your clothes from your 7th publish song

"alright we can do this" chaewon said and you guys nod "lets enjoy this time alright" soomin said and you guys chuckle "I'm going to miss this stage" jia said and the light turn off and the crowd cheer signalling for all of you to get up there "go...

"alright we can do this" chaewon said and you guys nod "lets enjoy this time alright" soomin said and you guys chuckle "I'm going to miss this stage" jia said and the light turn off and the crowd cheer signalling for all of you to get up there "good luck" izumi said as you guys rise and the crowd cheer louder, "ah, there they are" draken said as the screen flash you guys rising and mitsuya was focus at you.

"Ppa-ppa-ppalgan mat, gunggeumhae honey
Kkaemulmyeon jeomjeom nogadeun strawberry geu mat
Corner candy shop chaja bwa baby
Naega jeil joahaneun geon yeoreum geu mat" - all

all of you sing holding your mic and you guys dance at the beat

"Yajanamu geuneul arae jolgo sipgo
Tteugeoun yeoreumbamui barameun bulgo" - Jia

"Neomu swipge sarang ppajyeo beoril nineteen" - chaewon

"Urin jebeop eoulligo tto meotjyeo" - Y/n