CHAPTER 33

Mitsuya was still on the floor while looking up in the operating sign and footstep can be heard behind him "Mitsuya!" He turn his head around his eyes and puffy already and was red as he was looking at your manager who was pantting.

Yu was also there pantting while the others was sent to the other room to get treated and snow was taken to the vet to check on him "I'm sorry..." He said and tears start to form in his eyes again and they're eyes went wide "the moment the ambulance arrive her heart stop beating I don't know what's happening anymore.." he said as he look down on the floor and manager sat on the chair and put a hand on his face and Yu was just standing there frozen.

He didn't know what to do, your the only he have left, he can't lose you too, but he know your strong he just need to trust you on this "mitsuya.." Yu call out and grab mitsuya jacket back and lift him up like a kitten and how he carry you and turn him around so he can face him "trust your girlfriend will yah" he said and mitsuya just look at him "my sister is strong just trust her on this" Yu put down mitsuya and he turn around "the reporters might come here so you should help me stop them" he said and mitsuya wipe his eyes and nod, Yu look forward again when he saw 4 figure running towards them "what's her condition?" "is she ok?!" Emma and hina said and Mikey and draken was behind them.

Mitsuya explain what happened and Mikey and draken look down and hina and Emma have tears on there eyes, they all decided to visit the others and check on them since your manager told them where they are and takemichi and hina got back together when hina check on him, after 1 hour of resting all of them went back to the waiting area.

mitsuya was sitting down holding your ring that he gave you and hug it tightly, noises was heard around and they all look at where it was coming from and Mr. bong stand up "there here" he said and yu nod "who?" chifuyu ask "the reporters, their going to cause ruckus we better face them now" he said and sigh.

"I'll help of getting them out" yu said and your manager nod and they both went to the entrance where the reporters are trying to get in but the body guards and security are stopping them to enter, a few minutes later mitsuya was getting annoyed because of the noises he was already worried for you he doesn't want noises right now, mitsuya stand up and all of his friends are looking at him in confusion"mitsuya?" Draken said and mitsuya walk pass him and the others look at his back while he's walking towards the entrance, mitsuya go out and manager and Yu look at the person behind them and eyes went wide when they saw mitsuya.

"Please don't make any noise for now, we don't know the situation of y/n so please kindly wait" mitsuya said bowing to them and the reporters look at him weirdly "who are you?" One of the reporters ask  and mitsuya take a deep breath and look up "I'm mitsuya.. y/n's boyfriend" mitsuya place the ring beside his earing so they can see it matches and the reporters eyes went wide and the camera man's quickly record his face and the reporters are trying to get to him "Then are you there when the accident happened?" "What are you feeling right now that something like this happen to y/n?" "How long have you guys been together?" "Did you see the man that shot her?" All of them was asking questions to mitsuya and mitsuya sigh "shut up" Yu said to the reporters and they all shiver and shut up "I will tell you guys all and answer all of your questions later but for now please respect that we don't have any news yet, y/n is still in an operating room so please be quiet because we are in a hospital" he said and the reporters went quite and just nod.

Manager, Yu and mitsuya went back inside as the reporters start to report in front of the hospital for news and of course mitsuya was part of it and his identity has been known around now "are you ok with that?" Yu ask and mitsuya look up at him "you will be known all around now are you ok with that?" Yu ask and look at mitsuya and he look down "they're gonna know soon enough, I'm sorry I act without your permission I don't know how y/n would react to this though" he said looking down and manager put his hand to mitsuya's head "don't worry kid I know this going to happen, if you have any problems you can tell me I'll fix it" he said and mitsuya look up and nod.