Chapter 1

It was raining outside but it wasn't really hard, just a few drops but it can still make you wet if you stood outside without an umbrella. This was one of those days that you call perfect because it wasn't hot and it wasn't cold either, just the perfect temperature, plus the rain was a bonus. Everytime this happens, you would go outside with your umbrella for a walk and would eat outside with your best friend, Wendy, that you happen to be inlove with. You were alone today tho cause Wendy was at her girlfriend's house. Ouch for you.

As you were walking, you saw an entertainment news on a tv talking about your favourite idol group, BLACKPINK, saying that they were rumours of them having a 5th member. Of course, this was all fake cause that will be a bad move for YG if he ever did that. But you thought of it,

'What would happen if i suddenly became the 5th member of BLACKPINK? '

You chuckled, shaking your thoughts away. Your dream was actually to become an idol ever since when you were young and ever since BLACKPINK debuted, you had a another dream and it is to meet them as an idol. That would be the biggest achievement yet, meeting your idols as an idol also.

'And maybe date one of the members, idk. Just kidding.'

You walked around the city, just enjoying the cool breeze that the rain left after it went away. You always tell yourself that it would be a miracle if you date one of the members of BLACKPINK but in all honesty, you actually wanted to date your bestfriend Wendy but she has a girlfriend now and she would never look at you like that. 

You sighed, you made yourself sad again by thinking about her.

'Maybe some warm tea and desserts could make me feel better. Watching BLACKPINK on my phone could help too.'

You looked ahead and saw a nice looking cafe across the street. You looked at the traffic sign and it said that it was safe to cross, so you did but some bastard didn't see the sign and next thing you knew, you felt intense pain and darkness was the only thing you see.

----------

You woke up and opened your eyes but the bright light blinded you and this made you groan. The person beside you, who happens to be a nurse, heard it and was surprised.

"Oh my! You're awake! Let me just call the doctor."

She said and went outside. You looked around the room and saw that you were in a hospital room, a very fancy one. 

'Did Wendy brought me here? She could have just brought me into a cheap one but why am i here-'

Then you remembered, that night, you were going to a cafe and suddenly something hit you and sent you flying to the ground and-

'Oh no, is that why i'm here? How long was i out for?'

You heard the door opened and saw the same nurse a while ago come inside with two men behind her. A doctor and someone that you don't know.

"Miss Y/N, i'm glad that you're finally awake! How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

'Horrible.'

"I'm good?"

"That's nice to hear, we'll just do some check ups so we're sure that you're okay."

You let them and after a few minutes, they left and it was only you and the unknown man left.

"I'm so happy that you're awake now! The girls will be so happy to hear this!" He excitedly said and gave you a glass of water that you accepted cause your throat was super dry. You looked at him.