Chapter 2

You lay there, at your supposed bed, staring at the ceiling. 

What's happening? Me? A member of BLACKPINK? That's impossible.

You sat up, getting your phone from the side table. You opened it and tried thinking what could be your passcode.

The passcode for my original phone was Wendy's birthday, should i try that?

You pressed Wendy's birthday and it was wrong. You sighed and you saw your lockscreen again.

This dog is Kai, right?

And click, you thought of something again.

Should i try putting Jennie's birthday?

You did and poof, it was right. It opened and it revealed your homescreen. It was you and Jennie being really close. You opened the first app that you saw, Instagram.

Woah, i have so many followers here.

You scrolled through your feed and realized that this was not your account, cause your real account mostly has pictures of you and Wendy but this account has your pictures that you don't remember taking. Some of them were you, some were with the members of BLACKPINK and most of them were you and Jennie. You saw a picture of you two, you kissing Jennie on her cheeks while Jennie was smilling with her gummy smile. You opened it and the caption was:

She insisted on treating me tonight, how am i so lucky? I love you Nini! ♡♡♡

You saw the comments and most of them were pretty positive. Jennie's account was tagged on the caption, you opened it and-

Woah

The very first pictures was you and you opened them one by one. Captions were:

I miss you so much.

I love you.

Please wake up soon.

It seems like me and Jennie are really close. 

You scrolled through her account and saw a picture of you two again but this time...KISSING?!??

She was so cute for me not to kiss her!

Then it hit you.

The doctor asking you about your girlfriend, your phone that has your lockscreen with her pet dog Kai, your homescreen with Jennie and her birthday was your passcode.

I-is Jennie my girlfriend?...and are we out in public????

You opened google and search BLACKPINK, pictures of them with you appeared on the screen. You clicked the very first one that says 'BLACKPINK's Profile'.

BLACKPINK is a South Korean idol group that is composed of 5 members: Jisoo, Jennie, Rosè, Lisa and Y/N. They debuted at 'SBS Inkigayo' with their debut song called 'Boombayah' on August of 2013.

So in here, they-i mean we debuted at 2013 and BLACKPINK is composed of 5 members, the 5th one being me. Okay then.

You pressed back and saw another article that says:

[BREAKING] BLACKPINK's Jennie and Y/N announced that they are dating...each other?

You opened the linked and read it.

Just recently, BLACKPINK's Jennie and Y/N just announced that they are dating each other through Jennie's Instragram account.

On June 3 of 2015, Jennie posted a picture of her and co-member, Y/N, together with the caption 'Hey everyone, i would like you to meet my girlfriend ♡'. This picture made every fans go wild with sweetness and even started to hope that this was real but some fans thinks that its just for fanservice. What do you think?