Chapter 6 - Final

Time sure goes by fast, one minute you're practicing all of the songs and now the end of the American tour is near. Next up is the Europe tour. It was a pretty good month for you despite what happend. Blinks started to protect you guys at all costs and the number of your bodyguards is now really big. You guys are resting before the last stop at Forth Worth, Texas. You took this time to tell them what happend while you were in a coma.

Yes, you're now going to tell them but not entirely, you revised your script on how to tell them without being a weirdo and for them to believe you. Let's just hope they believe you. You called all of them to your shared hotel room with your girlfriend and now they have just arrived.

"Hey, we're here! What is it that guys want to tell us?" Rosè said as they went inside and took a sit on your bed, you looked at them and then to Jennie, she had this worried look. Lisa saw this and gasped.

"Is Y/N pregnant? OMG I'M GONNA BE AN AUNT." You looked at Lisa but laughed when Jisoo slapped her back. Lisa apologized and took a sit beside Rosè. You stood up to the end of the bed while they sat on the bed.

"Is everything okay Y/N?" Jennie asked worriedly. She noticed you being really quiet a while ago and not talking to her. Now she's thinking about what Lisa said a while ago. You looked at her and nodded, you breathe out and started.

"Before i tell you guys, don't interrupt me, okay? Specially you Lisa."

They nodded.

"Okay, i'm going to tell you what happend while i was in a coma. It was 2 years, right? It was very long and i also had this dream but it didn't felt like one cause it felt so real. That's the reason why i'm like this, its not really amnesia cause i remember everything when i woke up but the thing is, everything that i remembered was from that dream and that's why it was so confusing for you guys and for me.

In that dream of mine, i was a normal girl, i was also a student. I have a bestfriend named Wendy and we do almost everything together. I wasn't apart of blackpink. Speaking of you guys, you were there actually but it was only the four of you. I was a big fan, me and Wendy. We went to your concert and fansign events. I know you guys but you don't know me, i was just a fan for you guys and yes Jennie, we weren't dating there. You don't have that much songs but you were still popular, so popular. I got hit by a car before i came here, the same thing that happend to me before being in a coma. I wanted to comeback there cause i got used to it and thought that this was all a joke cause it was so impossible for this to happen." You stopped for a while and looked at them, all of them looked very confused, Jennie reacted when you told her that you were not dating there. Lisa raised her hand.

"Yes Lisa?"

"Is that why you knew our new songs?"

"Yes, that is right."

"Is that why you were very surprised when you saw us?" It was Jisoo who asked now.

"Yup."

"It that why you were very surprised to know that you were dating Jennie unnie?" It was Rosè now.

"Yes."

"Do you want to go back?" You all turned to Jennie when she talked, she had her head down. You smiled and shook your head.

"No, i don't want to go back now, i can't leave you guys." You then jumped into the bed and hug them all while screaming "GROUP HUG!" They laughed and join you.

"How i survived without dating you there? Am i stupid there?"

"Actually, in that dream, you dated a boy."