Ending # 4

The ending where everything was just a dream.

It was a nice and sunny day cause it is already summer in Korea and one girl is still very asleep. Wendy sighed and shook you very hard, you groan and screamed.

"What is it?!?" You sat up, rubbing your eyes while yawning, you opened your eyes and saw Wendy, laughing while pointing at you.

Oh wait, it was all a dream?

"What are you lauging at?!?" You layed down on your bed again, trying to go back to sleep and continue your dream.

"You should have seen your face!" Wendy's laugh died down and all you can hear was small giggles.

"I was having a nice dream! And you stopped them!" You whined, already awake from Wendy's doings. You sat up again but glaring at her this time.

"I'm sorry, i'm sorry but we really need to go, we went here at Korea to meet BLACKPINK and not just sleep and dream." Wendy said, throwing you your towel and outfit that she picked for you.

"Is that today?!? Omg!" You stormed to the bathroom, thanking Wendy on your way and the said girl laughing at you again while fixing her make up.

----------

You and your bestfriend decided to come to Korea to attend the fansign for BLACKPINK's limited edition photobook. You and Wendy bought one for each and was luckily given a slot to you two.

You two waited at your seats but your mind can't help but think about the dream you had.

It seemed real to be just a dream. Oh i wish it wasn't just a dream.

Your thought went away when you heard screams and you all see BLACKPINK walking to the stage on where the fansign will happen. You looked at Jennie who was clinging to Jisoo.

In my dream, she's really clingy to me but like what i said, it's only a dream.

You sighed, Wendy looked at you, asking if you were okay. You nodded and told that you were just nervous.

----------

You and Wendy stood in line, Wendy was 5 people ahead of you so she'll see them first than you. You were nervous and a little sweaty mainly because of your dream, you kinda know the girls, specially Jennie after that.

It was your turn and it looked like Lisa, Jisoo and Rosè didn't know you, you were a little bit sad but always reminding yourself that what happend was just a dream. It was now your turn with Jennie, you didn't expect much but-

"Y/N?"

"Hi Jennie! Its so nice to meet you, i'm a big fan!"

"Are you really Y/N?"

"Uh yes? Do you know me?"

"I do, well i know you but from my dreams....you were my girlfriend there."

Your eyes widened and told her the same.

"Oh my gosh! I thought i was crazy when i saw you!" Jennie took your hands in hers and kissed it, not minding the staff and fans around. You blushed a little bit.

"I can't believe we had the same dream, Jennie." You smiled wide and can't help but to have tears in your eyes. Jennie wiped it away.

"Don't cry love, i'll think of a plan but for now, please wait for me." Jennie sofly said, placing another kiss on your hand. You nodded, taking your photobook and looked at Jennie one last time before going.

----------

You were now back to your country and your home, Wendy was also back at her house. It was already a week after what happend and still no news from Jennie. You tried dming her at insta but you would always delete the messeges and not press send.

"Maybe i expected too much." You plopped down to your bed, taking your phone when you recieve a message from Insta.

jennierubyjane : hey, is this y/n?

y/nstyle : ah yes it is me. is this really jennie?

jennierubyjane : hey love and yes, its me

jennierubyjane : sorry it took a while because we had so much schedules and didn't had any time

jennierubyjane : i also looked for your account and glad that i finally found it

y/nstyle : its fine, unnie. i still can't believe that we had the same dream and now you're talking to me

jennierubyjane : me too, baby

jennierubyjane : so

jennierubyjane : want to make our dreams into a reality?

----------

There you go! That's the last ending that I have, I decided to do this in one go cause I want to focus on convenient store and mystery girlfriend.

Hope you like this! This story was and still holds a very special place in my heart, it's the very first original book that I made completely from my imagination. This book also helped me to continue writing things from my mind thanks to the support it had back then. Before this, I had many drafts in my phone back then but that phone got stolen and stupid me didn't backed it up, I was glad that I made my first draft of this in Tumblr.

Thank you for reading and make sure to read my other stories as well!

🎉 You've finished reading [ C ] 𝑨 𝑫𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑼𝒏𝒊𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆 | 𝙱𝙿 / 𝙺.𝙹𝙽 𝚇 𝙵𝚁 🎉