Chapter 3

It has been a month after telling the public that you are alive and the possiblity of a comeback with you. Tho, you don't know if the comeback will happen anytime soon cause the girls were doing an Asia tour and were going to have their own solo debut each.

Just like at home.

You still have not told them yet about what's really happening but you need to soon cause they were now going to include you in their North American tour and also one more thing, they told you that you were also going to join them in their Coachella performance.

"What?!?" Yup, you heard that right, Coachella. Their performance was already done back at home and it was a history made in the K-pop community. You watched the whole performance on the livestream with Wendy and you both cried, feeling proud for the girls.

"When they told that i was going to participate in the concert, i got so nervous because i don't know if i still can sing or dance or rap and i also don't know your other songs. And now you're telling me that i'm going to perform at coachella too? FREAKING COACHELLA?"

I do know how to sing and dance but i can't do it infront of a big audience all of a sudden.

Jisoo looked at you, surprised at your outburst. Jennie took you into her arms when she saw that you were panicking. She held you tight, trying to comfort you. You and her had gotten closer this past few weeks, Jennie did try her best for you remember everything with the other girl's help but nope, you still don't know anything about you here but thanks to them, you're getting to know yourself here more.

"Shhh babe, don't worry we'll help you." Jennie said as you sobbed into her neck, hugging her tight. Jisoo, Rosè and Lisa looked at you worriedly. They also didn't want you to perform with them all of a sudden because you just woke from a 2 years coma for crying out loud! You need to rest!

Even in a different world, YG is still evil.

You have now accepted that you're in a different universe, it seems you back at home and you here changed positions.

I wonder what's the other me doing now that she's not a member of BLACKPINK there?

----------

It was final, you were going to join them at Coachella.

I don't have any other choice, do i?

BLACKPINK and with the help of choreographers, helped you with the dance and songs as well. You didn't have any problem since you know the dance and song they were going to perform, you practiced your places and lines. BLACKPINK has so many songs in here that you don't know but you were only going to perform the very popular ones, their songs back at your universe. They only cameback without you only once and that was with "Kill This Love". You don't have any problems, since you already knew the songs but they didn't, they know that you don't know the song and that's why Lisa was surprised when she saw you dance to it.

"How do you know this?" Lisa asked as she looks at you, surprised when you were jamming and dancing to the song a while ago. You looked at her, also surprised.

Shit. I should not be knowing this song! Quick me! Think of an excuse!

"Um, i watched the MV and live performances?"

Please believe me! Please!

Lisa smiled.

"I'm glad, we'll be teaching you the whole Kill This Love album today so buckle up. Our choreographers wont be here today sooooo we're your teachers!" Lisa shouted, like the little kid she is. You laugh at her, turning off the music.