Someone New

( If you love listening to peaceful music while reading,this is for you)(Recommendation: please listen to 'Kiss the Rain' by Yiruma to feel the warmth of this chapter

(Recommendation: please listen to 'Kiss the Rain' by Yiruma to feel the warmth of this chapter. Believe me,you'll like it even more☺️. you can listen to it on Spotify in the background. ENJOY !!!🤗)

It is drizzling and the surroundings are immersed in fog. The cold breeze could bring chills to the skin. Levi is standing in a garden outside his home with a bouquet of white flowers in his hand.

"Daddy, come inside or else you'll catch cold" a cute voice heard and giggles.

"Yes, my sweet daughter". Levi enters through a sliding glass wall.
It is warm inside . He smiles looking at his adorable little daughter.

"Is my daughter ready?"Levi asks in a gentle tone.
"Yeah, but do my hair daddy."

"Sure! But where is your little brother Liam?" Levi asks and turns around when he hears his innocent voice.

"I am here daddy" Liam replies while he is trying to wear his pants making him almost lose his balance.

"Oi,oi, don't fall, I'll do it. You sit patiently" Levi tells his son.

"Daddy you are drenched. You should change your shirt first. I don't want you to catch a cold" Sophia suggests in a caring manner.

"Aww! My little princess cares a lot about me.Don't worry, it's not that wet..just a few rain drops..it will dry soon on its own" Levi cups her soft cheeks and kisses her on the forehead as she gave her father a lovely smile.

Levi starts braiding Sophia's black and shiny hair.
"Daddy, those White flowers are for mommy right."

"Yes, it's her present" replies tenderly.

"And then we'll go to celebrate right?"

"Ofcourse,my little brat" and laughs.

"Okay, now you are all done"says while wrapping a red scarf around her neck to keep her warm.

Levi gets up and goes to Liam who is sitting on a couch. Levi pulls his pants up and makes him wear a sweater . He affectionately caresses his blonde hair, giving a peck on his cheek.
Those two deep and beautiful dimples which appeared on his cheeks brings a soft smile on Levi's lips.

"So are we ready to go now? Liam asks cheerfully.

5 YEARS BACK : (Trost district)

Scene of the training ground-

The scorching heat of the sun is making it very difficult to even place a foot outside. Just standing out could make anyone sweat in a few seconds. Who would dare to face it except Levi and his squad.

Jean and Connie are on their knees because of tiredness.

"Heichou, please have some pity on us poor beings" Connie requests, sweat dripping down his face

Jean echoes Connie's statement "yes, please captain. We've been running 200 laps straight without any break or rest. Spare us"

" Or else Mikasa won't come close to him and hate him even more because he is stinking very badly" Connie jokes as he pokes his elbow in jeans' ribs.

" Hey Baldy, shut up" but he is ofcourse happy inside.

Armin is running out of breath too but seeing his friends Eren and Mikasa running without complaining,he continues.

"Oi, you two ,think of food which you'll be getting after this training and run"shouts Sasha while running and drooling at the same time.

"It's not the same for everyone sasha. Atleast not for me and horseface"

"Oi, whom did you call horseface huhh?. You are just jealous of my handsomeness. And Sasha, only you can find motivation in that, not us"

"Tch, you are just a pain in the ass. Don't slack otherwise , I'll make you run 200 laps more" Levi coldly responds . " These brats."

Jean and Connie panick and start running again.

While everyone is busy in trying to complete this harsh task as soon as possible, their flow is interrupted by section commander, Hange Zoë. She is accompanied by someone with a shy and innocent look on her face. Hange clapped twice to attract the attention of the squad members.

"Guys, pay attention. Today we have a new member in our squad. Introduce yourself."
Hange has a wide smile on her face which implies that she is very fond of this new girl.

" Hi guys! I am Claire Ellison. Nice to meet you all."

TO BE CONTINUED...

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BY PRESSING THE STAR DOWN BELOW IF YOU LIKED IT. YOUR COMMENTS WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME.🥺
Follow me for more ☺️

👇                 👇