Made A Mess

(if you like listening to peaceful music while reading, this is for you.
Recommendation: bluestone alley by Riyandi Kusuma on Spotify. You can play it in the background. ENJOY!!)

Dusk is falling. Everyone looks tired.

"Alright, you all can go to your dorms. Take a shower. You all smell very bad." Hange holds her nose. "Let's meet at 9 for dinner"

Everybody starts to leave.

"Hange San, where is my room?"Claire asks.

"Ahh yes. Mikasa, wait here for a second."

Hange shoves her right hand in her pocket and takes out a key."Here, catch it. Her room no. Is 104 on the first floor. Follow Mikasa. She will take you to your room."

Levi's eyes widen in surprise hearing this.

"Your luggage is already kept inside. Arrange it and let's meet in the mess hall"

"Thank you Hange san"

Both of them leave but Hange and Levi are still standing in the ground.

(Outside the room)

Mikasa opens the lock and hands the key to Claire.

"Thank you, Mikasa" with a smile on her face.

"No problem. If you need anything, call me. I'm in 113"

"Uh, whose room is next to mine?"

.

.

(In the Training ground)

"Oi shitty glasses, why did you give her that room?" Levi looks irritated.

"Why? Is there any problem? Don't tell me it's haunted. It would be fun."

"Stop pretending as if you don't know. you know the room next to her is mine. And you do know that I don't like anyone around me."

"Oh come on shorty. Stop it. She admires you as her role model. Wouldn't it be great to have your fan next door?"

"Tch"

.

.

.

"What's with that look on your face?"

Claire looks confused " I don't know actually if I should be happy or sad because I idolize captain a lot but my first impression was fantastic today. I think he might have started despising me already ". She sighs.

"Don't worry. I am sure you will show that shorty that you are strong enough. By the way, Do you want me to help you organize your room?"

"No no, I'll do it, thanks for asking."

"Okay, then. Meet you at the dinner table"and she leaves.

 Meet you at the dinner table"and she leaves