The Wish

If you love listening to music while reading, this piano music is for you.☺️

(Strongly recommend : "Last letter" by "Jurrivh". You can listen to it on Spotify in the background. I have attached its YouTube video. Enjoy!! )

"If you really want to apologize then...."
She gets up from the bed and walks near to the window covered with raindrops. She gives Levi a closed-eye smile.

 She gives Levi a closed-eye smile

"Grant me a wish when it rains."

Levi raises his right eyebrow."What? Do you think I'm a genie?"

"Come on Captain." She teases him "I thought you were a man of words." And chuckles.

"Fine."

She turns her face and looks at the window. " you see. It's raining." Running her fingers on it.." So time for my first wish?" giggles.

" What is it?"

"I....you know...I want you to...."

"What? I don't have the whole day"

" I want you to teach me your skills. I wish to be as strong as you. I want to slay the titans." She looks at Levi with starry eyes. "Would you teach me?"

Levi hesitates but answers "Alright."

She can't control her happiness. "Seriously? Oh my God!! I'm so excited. I just can't wait for it." Her bright eyes show her enthusiasm.

"But you will not tell this to anyone."

"Aye Aye Captain" and salutes with joy. Her face lights up.

"When are we going to begin?" She excitedly asks.

"From tomorrow's morning. At 5. So that you can join others at 9 for the training."

She looks at her reflection in the window which seems to can't wait for the day when it's called the humanity's next strongest soldier. But this enthusiastic face suddenly changes to a panicked one when her eyes fall on her clothes.

" Wait, these are not my clothes. Who changed my clothes?"

Levi panics on his inside *Shit*
but responds in his monotonous voice "They are mine. Your uniform was drenched so I asked Hange to change them."

She feels relaxed " Oh..then it's fine"

Levi sighs with relief *phew*

Claire shoves her hand into the right pocket of her pants and takes out the key to her room. She picks up her uniform "Okay Captain. I should go to my room now...but where will we practice?"

"In the forest."

"Alright, Captain" she smiles in excitement and starts walking to the door.

"One more thing."