Let's see How Good are you?

(If you like listening to peaceful music while reading, this is for you.
RECOMMENDATION: listen to river flows in you by Yiruma to have a better and peaceful reading experience 🤗. You can listen to it on Spotify)

"Is this how you introduce yourself?" Levi yells at Claire

She gets a little scared seeing the intimidating eyes of Levi. Plus she is nervous as she's new and naive.
"Sorry captain, I'll do it again"

Claire crumples her right hand into a fist over her heart and places the other hand behind her back. And salutes loudly "My name is Claire Ellison. I am glad to be a part of the Levi squad and I wish to learn a lot from you"

 I am glad to be a part of the Levi squad and I wish to learn a lot from you"

"Tch, who said you are a part of us?"

"Oi Levi ,it's her first day. Don't be so rude. First, let her interact with her team members appropriately. She doesn't even know their names" Hange while smiling.

Levi in a frustrated manner replies "Oi, four eyes, i don't have time for this shit. Moreover,she is late.If she wants to be here,she has to follow my orders. And about the interaction shit, she doesn't need to do it here. It's not a place to make new friends because when she's in the mouth of a titan, nobody is going to help her. She has to do it on her own. Better not have emotions for each other"
*Because i know how it feels to lose your close ones*

While Levi is thinking to himself, Hange introduces the squad members to Claire.
" This is Armin, he's very sweet and helpful plus intelligent"
Armin blushes and scratches his head shyly "hi Claire!"

"She is Mikasa, one of our strongest soldiers and a fan of the guy standing next to her, Eren". Both Eren and Mikasa yell in unison "Hange san please" and blush.

Hange teases the couple"What ?did i say something Wrong?". Claire giggles and says hello.

" This ,here, is our meat lover, sasha. If you want to be friends with her,just cook her nice meat. I know you cook very well"

Sasha gets excited "Really? Oh my God! Claire, will you make me tasty dishes?" And drools

"O-Of course, Sasha" she smiles.