Realisation

If you like listening to peaceful music while reading, this piano music is for you. I have attached the youtube video for it.
STRONGLY (yes,strongly) RECOMMEND: listening to "Let you down" by "Jurrivh" to have a better and peaceful reading experience 🤗. You can listen to it on Spotify)

"Hey, you are so hot. Would you be my boyfriend?"
Levi looks at her with widened eyes.

"Oi, answer me. Don't just stand. Can't you hear me? Let me repeat then.
Would you be my boyfriend?" She still has blurry vision. She can barely keep her eyes open.

"What do you think you are doing brat?"He looks around. Everybody is staring at them.

"Brat?" Claire mumbles and tries to focus on his face .She touches his cheeks "you look like captain. Haha."
Levi moves her hand away.
"You are captain, right?"

He rolls his eyes first to the left and then to the right. "Meet me in the cabin tomorrow. We need to talk. " he is getting angrier.

She shouts " What do you mean 'meet me in the cabin?".

People start gossiping.
"What? Isn't that captain Levi?"
"What does he mean by this?"
"Is he trying to take advantage of a drunk girl? My God, never thought he would be like this".

Mikasa and Sasha return from the restroom. They don't find Claire with Jean and Connie.

"Where is Claire? Hasn't she returned yet?"
Mikasa notes that both of them are looking straight . She is shocked to see what's happening.

"What is she doing? Did you guys say something to her ?"
Connie and Jean don't answer her. They are continuously looking at Levi and Claire.

" Mikasa, I think we should take her away. Jean, go and bring her back" Sasha looks anxiously at Claire.

" Who me? I don't dare to." He is scared thinking what Captain would do to him if he finds out the truth.

"Captain, why do you keep on shouting at me all the time?" She holds him from his collars.

" I-I" (gasps) really didn't do it intentionally. Do you ..Do you...know how much I cried?"

Her eyes are filled with tears. " I was so sad. I felt so pathetic." Eventually her tears fall down.

She tries to gulp her tears. " Say something Captain". Levi looks around and feels embarrassed. She shakes him from his collars. "Say something."

Before Levi could say anything, Mikasa comes and takes her away.
"Sorry captain, she is drunk. I'll take her to her dorm"

"Mikasa? I need to talk to him" she mumbles.

"We can talk tomorrow" Mikasa helps her in walking.

"Both the Ackermans are so different.(giggles) You are so sweet and look at him. He's so rude"

She leaves the hall with her.

⚪ ⚪ ⚪

(Next morning )

Claire wakes up in her room. She has a severe headache.
" Ahh..my head hurts." She looks around.

" Eh? How did I get to my room?" scratches her head. "Why can't I remember anything that happened last night?". She looks at the clock

"Oh shit! I need to get ready fast. Today, I won't give Captain any excuse to scold me".
She hurriedly takes a shower and rushes to the mess hall for breakfast.