I'm Not Pregnant

CHRIS
*2 months later*
After weeks of contemplating if this was the right decision, I went ahead and proposed to Tiffany.

We went out for dinner, and I gave the chief the ring to put on top of our dessert. She cried and said yes.

I didn't even need to say any sweet shit, she just saw the ring and started saying yes. To think about it I never asked her to marry me.

But it's too late, the ring is already on her finger and she can't stop talking about it.

The same night she wanted us to elope. At first I wasn't too hot with the idea but the more I thought about it, the more I wanted to do that, just to be done with the wedding bullshit.

"Baby?" She looked at me puzzled. "What's wrong?" Her voice shook.

I lift an eyebrow looking at her funny, wondering why she's about to cry. She's been so damn moody these past days and acting different. There's no doubt that she's pregnant, her body changed.

"Nothing is wrong. I just couldn't sleep." I confessed as I pulled her close to me. It's true, ever since I proposed a couple days ago I couldn't get any sleep, something didn't feel right.

"Oh. Anyways, remember Dr.Low?" She sarcastically asked. I looked at her funny, she ain't funny.

"That nigga keeps calling me. I know, I know." I respond annoyed. I don't know why the fuck Tiffany got me signed up with a therapist.

I don't have anger problems, I just have a low tolerance to bullshit.

"Then stop skipping your sessions with him." She huffed.

"You right. Imma go today." I said, just so we won't get into another argument. "Now let's get up and go to the gym. I want my baby healthy." I said touching her belly then kissing it.

"I'm not pregnant. Stop saying that!" She said, irritated. "I'm on the pill, so there's no way baby."

"I know your body more than you Tiff." I smiled at her, she rolled her eyes at me. "I'm excited to be a dad!"

Feeling defeated she ignored me, heading to the bathroom. I don't know what the attitude is for, I guess that's what comes with the pregnant hormones.

KOURTNEY

Having Chris as my teacher wasn't awful. Surprisingly he is very professional, and outgoing. I hate to say this, but he's one of my favorite teachers.

Despite of our history, he doesn't bring it up. Whenever we converse it's always about the lab or school, nothing personal.

Although I want to know more about him, I don't have enough courage to even start.

He makes me shy, the way his cyan eyes looks at me makes butterflies fly all over my stomach. When he smiles at me, I freeze. Chris is drop dead gorgeous, and there's no denying that.

"Damn girl how long are you going to be on that treadmill?" Yori asked as she wiped the sweat from her forehead.

"Five more minutes then we'll go do squats." I said slowing down. She stood next to me, waiting.

Every Sunday Yori and I try to make it to Planet Fitness. Ever since school started, we never found time to work out.

"Hey Kevin." I said as he walked up to kiss Yori, from behind.

I shook my head, looking at the lovely couple.

"Hey Kourtney. I see you putting in work, don't let lazy ass here slow you down." We laughed, as Yori punched him.

"Kevin now you know I'm not lazy, you're the one that's now coming to the gym while we've been here putting in work." Yori remarks.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. I'll go lift weights, before you leave come find daddy," He says kissing her on the lips. "I love you." He smiled, looking her in the eyes.

"Okay, sounds good. I love you too." She softly responds.

I rolled my eyes at them, looking straight ahead. Why do they have to cute all the damn time? They compliment each other, in every way.

"Ight Kourtney, see ya." He says walking off. I wave at him while finishing off my cool down.

"Off to the barbell machine we go." Yori excitedly said as I walked off the treadmill . "These squats have been helping a sista out, Kev can't keep his hands off me!"

"When has he ever stopped touching you?" I questioned her.

She thinks about it before she answers, "You right!" She laughs it off.

I shake my head, but I love them together though. They've been together for two years and they're still going strong. That's what I like to see, black love.

I watched as Yori did her sets of squats, staying behind her in case she needed help.

"Ass so fat, I need a lap dance." I joke behind her as she shook her head laughing.

It's true. Yori has thighs and ass for days. If I was her, I could rule the world with that.