Part-Two.

CHRIS
"I'll take her home." I told Grace while picking her up from the bench, and carrying her into my car.

The condition she's in requires someone to physically carry her, and I want to make sure she's safe.

"Chris, are you sure?"

"Yeah, watch her for a second while I go do something. We'll follow you home." I said before walking back into the building to find Cam.

"Chris, I am so sorry." Tiffany walked up to me crying. I didn't have time to listen to whatever she had to say.

"We'll talk. Right now it's not the time." I walked away, finding Cam.

I gave him the instructions to shut the party down and apologize to the guest.

Walking out the restaurant, there were eyes looking at me from every corner. I don't give a damn, I just need to get Kourtney home.

The drive to Kourtneys crib was silent, making me think of all the red flags Tiffany showed in our relationship, leading up to this.

Part of me is pissed, but the other is relieved that I'm back on the market!

"Grace, I fucked up big time." Kourtney whispered.

I didn't have anything to say, all I could think about is the engagement disaster.

"Grace,-" she began to speak again, until she turned to face me.

"Hi." I said, trying to start a conversation.

"I'm not feeling well, I need to throw-." Before she could finish her sentence, the vomit came out.

Messing up the both of us, and my car.

Luckily the I-Hotel was a few blocks away. We'll stay for the night, Instead of driving a half an hour with vomit all over us.

"You've done too much for tonight." I turned to face her, but she already passed out.

Great.

I parked the car and walked over to Grace's parked car to let her know what happened.

"Oh God. She'll never touch liquor again!" Grace exclaimed. "I'm so sorry,Chris."

"It's not your fault, Don't apologize for her actions."

I carried Kourt into the hotel lobby and sat her down on one of the couches, and made reservations for two rooms.

"Chris you are so generous, thank you." Grace said, once we got inside the elevator.

"No problem." I faked a smile. Everything about tonight was atrocious, I'm ready for bed.

Once we got on the ninth floor, I carried Kourt over my shoulder and began walking to find room forty-two.

"Zack leave me alone! Let me go!" Kourtney groaned under her breath as she tried to escape from my grip.

I held her tight. Ignoring the fact that she called me another niggas name.

When we got into their room, I placed her down on the bed and tucked her in.

I said my goodbyes to Grace and made my way to my room.

KOURTNEY
"Kourt." Grace woke me up.

I groaned not wanting to wake up. The smell of liquor invaded my nose, making my head throb in pain.

She called my name a couple times before I was able to respond.

Hangovers sucks.

"Yes?" I responded.

"I need to talk to you about last night." She paused, before continuing on. "You really tweaked." She added