Make Up Sex

CHRIS
After the conversation with Dan, I took the opportunity to grade the papers while listening to music so I won't get too bored.

My music got interrupted by Tiffany calling me, I couldn't help but smile.

"Hello?" I greeted her. Not sure on what's going on, Normally she doesn't call me while she's at work.

"Heyyyy babyyyy." She said extending the y's, attempting to flirt. She's cute.

"What's good Ma?" I asked curiously.

"Nothing, just missing my big daddy," Her response made me laugh a little. "Mmm, baby I can't stop thinking about you. I need you right now daddy." She moans a little through the phone. She had my curiosity but now she has all my attention.

"Baby don't do that, you know how your moaning makes me feel. You gon' make me come to yo job." I teased.

"Do it." She challenged me. I'm always up for a challenge, but not today.

She needs to wait. Since lately all she's been doing is picking arguments so we can have make up sex, I'm not going to give it up too easy this time.

"Naw, that's way too simple for you. I'll make you wait for it. " I tell her truthfully. She scoffed, then mumbles under her breath.

"But babyyy." She whines.

"But nothing. When you get home, get ready. Look nice and stay tight for daddy." I tell her before hanging up. She's a distraction and I really need to get this work done.

Less then a minute later, she sends me a picture of her nicely shaven Cookie writing: 👅💦 it's all wet for you, you know you want it.

Damn right I want it. I save the picture and went back to work. I needed to plan the lecture for tomorrow and if I don't do it now I might not do it at all.

KOURTNEY

"Oh God Kourt, if you don't want to talk about it now. We understand." Jaime says.

"No, I'll feel better if I talk about it now." I say looking at all the girls. They all nod with understanding.
I let out a sigh, closed my eyes remembering the day.

"Kourtney you need to stop being stubborn." Chris says looking at me.

"Christopher!" My eyes widen, appalled. "I am not stubborn, I'm just not going to speak to my mother. It's her fault for calling me a bastard child." I argued.

"iight baby, whatever floats your fucking boat. At the end of the day you disrespected her by calling her a crack head and a hoe." He says, his eyes on the road.

"Fine. I'm going to apologize. Not because you're telling me too, but because it's a new year and I'm starting fresh."

"That's my girl." He says grabbing my hand to his lips and placed a soft kiss on it. "Before you get off the car, I've been wanting to tell you something." He parked his old beat up 2003 Nissan and turned to face me, looking into my eyes.

"It's been a year and a half since we called it official. We know each other very well, being with you puts everything in my life together." He paused, causing me to get nervous. "I don't know how to say this without without sounding corny, but I want my family, especially my mom, to meet the girl that I'm in love with, you." He paused looking away, I can tell he is very nervous and serious.

My heart sank to my stomach. How can I tell the guy I love, I'm not who he thinks I am? I look around not knowing what to say. Before I could get a chance to speak, his phone rings, It's Chrissy, his mother.

"Hello" he paused. Then looks at me and motions me hold on. "Yes it is he. No, no no.." He says in a panic.

"MA." He yelled. "No ma, speak to me. Yes I will do that. Mama NOOO!" He said "Please, please just talk. I am here, I'm right here." He puts his phone down and a tear come out.

"Baby?" I questioned. Scared, concerned.

"I need to go see my mom, Something happened." He said, trying his best to hold his emotions.

"Do you want me to come?" I asked worried.

"No baby it's late, I'll call you once I figure everything out." He kisses my lips. I didn't protest.

"And Just like that she was gone." I whispered.

********
Hope you liked.
-xoxo leggy.